Patron & Supporters Convoy - Sunday 28th August 2022

James

Header image

Greetings truckers!

Are you prepared for our Supporter convoy?

Similarly to our previous Supporter events, Patrons, Nitro Boosters and Twitch Subscribers will all be able to join us on this lovely scenic route throughout American Truck Simulator!

Join us on Sunday 28th August 2022 at 17:00 UTC. (Alternative Timezones)

The convoy duration is estimated to be 90 minutes. There are no scheduled breaks or fuel stops; you are welcome to pull over into a safe place should you require some rest.

Feel free to comment or ask any questions in the Patron channel or Supporters channel on our Discord!

This is a Patreon, Nitro Booster and Twitch Subscriber exclusive event which means you must have an active subscription to one of our Patreon tiers, be a Nitro Booster on our Discord or have an active subscription to our Twitch channel.

Please note that to be eligible to join as a Twitch subscriber you must be in our Discord with a connected TruckersMP account as well as having your Twitch account connected to your Discord profile. If you do not do this you will not be able to participate!

Not a Patron yet, but want to participate? It is not too late, make sure you become one of our Patrons before the 27th of August 2022! Become a Patron here.
Don't forget to connect your Patreon account with your TruckersMP account! Not sure how you can do this? Click here!

You can also subscribe to our Twitch channel here!
Don't know how to connect your Discord account? Click here!

Note: If you’re boosting our Discord before the 27th of August 2022 you are also able to participate.

Departure: Redding

Destination: Reno

Additional Event Info: Event Rules | DLC: None | Server: Supporters Convoy

We look forward to seeing you there!

TruckersMP Team

--> View post on homepage

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 2
  • Woah! 1
  • Awesome! 7

• James featured this topic

I am very much looking forward to this event

• Awesome! 1

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

İ waiting ? Thanks for the convoy ❤️

• Woah! 1

Can I help u ? (u can send me message)

ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛ   ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʟ ʙᴀɴ  ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ