Which containers do you like in 1.45

Guest DBus_David.

Guest DBus_David.

Hello, everyone. ?

As we all know, 1.45 has been updated for a long time. 

Let's talk, what do you think of 1.45? 

1.45 updated new containers. Which one do you prefer? 

I really like to use the tank container. 

What kind of container do you like? 

I think out of the NEW ones from the update,  the tanker is the best! Fuel hauling was something long sought out from the beginning when ownable trailers first became available. I do believe they need work to be more realistic. For Fuel type hauls SCS should create drops to Gas Stations. SCS should also add more creativity with lighting as that is something unique to each Owner Operator fuel hauler. Will they do it, no. Will it get moded too, Yes. Do I hope SCS puts in some hours adding more creativity to bring individuality, YES 

I really like the new update of Krone trailers

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Guest DBus_David.
On 8/30/2022 at 12:44 AM, ALLIANCE _Thyagoof said:

I like krone better and the new trailers added in 1.44, they are really very good.

hello?

Thanks for replying to my forum:HaulieLove:

yes i like it too?

On 8/28/2022 at 6:19 PM, WhiteFingerØut said:

I'll stick with the Krone trailers!

Thanks for replying to my forum:HaulieLove:

On 8/25/2022 at 4:45 PM, BloomFriendly said:

I tend to choose Krone containers. Krone containers are my favorite.

Thanks for replying to my forum:HaulieLove:

On 8/27/2022 at 3:43 AM, [Theo] said:

Oil tank trailer i think.

Thanks for replying to my forum?

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived