9/11 - Minute of Silence

SourCrowd.de

Minute of Silence  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you join for the minute of silence?

• Yes! In Honor of the fallen Victims
    • I'll would join but not In-Game
    • Я не можу приєднатися. / I can't join.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/22 at 09:59 PM

Ladies, Gentlemen, Boys & Girls it's almost here again. The Date of the most historical occurence.

Let's take a minute of Silence in Honor of all Victims which occured in USA. I hope you know what I'm talking about but if you don't, please google it. This Time it's going to be different, don't let us honor only for the victims in USA also every other Vitims which happened in current condition too. I respect every Human in this World even they don't deserved it. Humans are Humans like you and me and we all make mistakes. How "Rag ’n’ Bone Man" says "We only human after all, don't put the blame on us". Bright up your Heart and be a part of us.

I recommend to perform the minute of Silence 2022-09-11 at 12:00 p.m. (UCT). If you travel in TMP, park anywhere you can park and turn off your Engine for 1 min.

With the utmost respect

SourCrowd

PS: This reminds me to say: Don't forget to share everybody like VTC, Friends even Families and so on.

spacer.png

I would stop and wait for 1 minute

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

• 4 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived