Why do people like to shuttle back and forth on the C-D road?

GuYing_TMP

People just love being together on the same spot. You see this in many games. Some easy examples are GTA or minecraft. Besides all the weird video content, like idiots on the road, people get pulled to the CD area. People somehow want to interact with other players, instead of driving in areas with literally nobody.

Only downside to CD is that the type of interaction varies a lot. You got people that just like the heavy traffic or want to just troll around. Anyway, the main conclusion is always the same.

People love to be with other, with or without chaos.

Ex-Community Moderator

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think everyone likes this route because it's fun and even more so when there are a lot of people. Unfortunately, this is a common thing. Some just want to make more chaos than it sometimes is. 😕 

╔⏤⏤⏤╝                                  ⭐                                  ╚⏤⏤⏤╗

Happy map creator for ETS2 from 🇨🇿

If you are interested, you can look for something about me 🙂

Languages I speak: ENGLISH , CZECH & GERMAN

╚⏤⏤⏤╗                                  ⭐                                  ╔⏤⏤⏤╝

REPORT      FEEDBACK

I don't know the exact reason but usually this way has been popular since ancient times and is still used

and as people gather every new player is gathered here

Can I help u ? (u can send me message)

ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛ   ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʟ ʙᴀɴ  ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ

I think people think that's funny

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Isn't it clear? Idiots on the road content. Not many care about jobs from a to b.

Why this?

1. It circulates Youtube content.
  2. Staff are kept busy by this one sector. I can't recall when i saw an admin just driving as a normal player. Or just popping in via dev cam to say hi that didn't have to resolve someone's misjudgment.

And there's way more out there that can have it's own topic dedicated to it.

在 8/11/2022 在 10:15 上午,GuYing_TMP 说:

大家好!

是什么让玩家喜欢在C-D路上来回行驶?游戏中这样的路径有很多,为什么选择C-D呢?

欢迎在下面留下您的意见!

Because there's a lot of players on that route, and it's very interesting

• 3 weeks later...

Archived