Why do people like to shuttle back and forth on the C-D road?

GuYing_TMP

Hello everyone!

What makes players like to drive back and forth on the C-D road? There are many paths like this in the game, so why choose C-D?

Welcome to leave your opinions below!

GuYing_TMP

TruckersMP   Player

GuYing_TMP's Forum  |  TruckersMP  |  GuYing_TMP

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a question I'm not good to answer, people may be trying to overtake, it's probably for thrill-seeking, I often encounter back-and-forth lane changes when driving on the C-D route and I don't understand why they do it

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

Hello there, @GuYing _ TMP

Most of them trying to dangerously overtake.

There is two gas station on C-D road and they loved the entering wrong side.

When accident occurs they loved the waiting in queue.

Most of them don't have patient if you are going 80km/h on road speed limit they try the push you hit gas pedal or spam the honking.

When crash happened they're thinks truck's don't have brakes they just overtake even on the oncoming traffic.

When they're overtake coming on wrong side you will warn flashing them but they thinks its your mistake not them if they hit you they blame you and they said why you didn't slow down.

They never learn safe overtake need to be safe distance before merging back to line mostly skoda players doing this one.

Hello;

Thanks for bringing up a sweet topic.
I will create a few articles on this subject and comment on your subject.

• I will create a few articles on this subject and comment on your subject.
  • In this case, it is a factor in the selection, as the flow of the crowd, rather than blocking the road, affects the game pleasure in a fluent or semi-fluent way.
  • Sometimes there are annoying trolls, but they can be in funny situations. There are many people who want to see such events.
  • It is only available to players who enter the game to report people and have settled this way. It's a waste for them to even enter this game.
  • Since everywhere is empty, people who want to carry loads come to this road to see a real truck driver. Some are even able to block the road at a slow speed with very heavy tonnages.
  • And one of the most important factors is the environment of friends. Since most of our friends are on this road, it is pleasant to meet and greet. For this reason, we can prefer to be there where the collective area is almost.

These come to mind for now. I hope it helps. I wish you pleasant days.

Kind Regards
Black Alcoa
TruckersMP Veteran Driver II

I swear, i only "shuttle" driving along this road for study humans inappropriate behavior, and when i got enough Data i will starting to take over the world and ruling it. ?

2 minutes ago, Fummelprinz said:

I swear, i only "shuttle" driving along this road for study humans inappropriate behavior, and when i got enough Data i will starting to take over the world and ruling it. ?

I'm curious how collected data of "idiots on the road" will help you to take over the world. It will more likely help you to realize why you shouldn't drive there in the first place. ?

27 minutes ago, blabberbeak said:

I'm curious how collected data of "idiots on the road" will help you to take over the world. It will more likely help you to realize why you shouldn't drive there in the first place. ?

I will not unveal my plans.......... yet, Pinky!  ? ? ?

6 hours ago, GuYing _ TMP said:

Hello everyone!

What makes players like to drive back and forth on the C-D road? There are many paths like this in the game, so why choose C-D?

Welcome to leave your opinions below!

This also my question... The Map is so huge but sooo empty because of C-D & Alpin Route. I'm wondering how often would I see other Player beyond C-D & Alpin Route. Porbably more but... they just hanging in C-D & Alpin Route. In my Opinion: Recall it different like "None-Sense Traffic".

Ow, yeah this reminds me: Tell me about Simulation & Realistics. 

spacer.png

Nobody can really explain, why People driving 24/7 along this Road or inside the High populated Area but here are some possible reasons:

- Some having Anger Management Issues and they driving there for excerise Purpose only! Or this is their Final Test by their Therapist to proof are they healed or not!

- They enjoying the Toxic Chat and looking for inspiration for new Insultings and Mother Jokes!

- They listen to the CB Radio for new Music!

- They are Lonely and this is their only way to get Attention! ?

- They  want not play with, or can´t handle, high FPS Rates.

- In truth they are all NASA Employes who installed the TMP Client on their new Secret Server, to stress the maximum Performance out of it, to make sure the new Server can handle the Calculation for the new invented Warp Drive!

Or, they have nothing better to do! At the End, if there is One who figure it out, he will also be able to understand Women!

Because the roads have beautiful curves and train tracks, and the road is also crowded.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

• 2 weeks later...

As some already have said I believe it's because some people love just driving around in traffic especially some teenagers that can't even drive in real life. Driving on roads where there is nobody isn't fun at all, and that road is perfect to find people. The most popular route, everyone has access to it (even if you don't have DLCs) , it's a tight route so it's exciting to make overtakes etc. It's the same reasons that people are currently willing to wait 1  hour (IRL TIME) to deliver cargo to Hannover. It's incredibly fun and unique in it's own ways to have a virtual truck traffic jam like that. 

spacer.png

What most Truckersmp players have in common is driving on crowded roads. D-c path is also the most important path at this point. you can never see it empty, most of the time you can spend a lot of time on the road with long traffic queues, so players use the d-c road to drive with other players for drive together and to get rid of stress.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived