Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Conventional rearview mirror VS electronic cloud data rearview mirror

Solo Boy

When the first DAF came with an electronic rearview mirror, I was surprised. I felt that the era of gaming was evolving, and it was all cloud media convergence!

It's new things being opened up, and I like it, but I feel awkward, maybe I'm not used to it。

When you are in the game you will use the rearview mirror, when I am in the game, I will open the F2 external rear-view mirror, have observed other vehicles (in multiplayer online mode, such as analog 1 server), but I go in the arcade server, I will shut down these things, arcade server, can bring racing, benefits without rules.

Conventional rearview mirror VS electronic cloud data rearview mirror?

Which would you choose? Can you tell me?

I would choose traditional rearview mirrors because all the driving simulation games I play are traditional rearview mirrors and there are no electronic rearview mirrors, which I'm used to

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

• 4 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived