Connection Refused "Simulation 1"

EL BOMBERO

Question

Greetings so it has been a long time since y played ETS2 or ATS2 with TruckersMP. 

After installing everything i trie to connect to "Simulation 1" Server but still getting the same error every single time

This is the list of DLC i own

imagen.png.0c6be0e08ebec543654788e448fb14ce.png

imagen.png.f8384833d9c4c5b8fa23acc9e1c75ef9.png

imagen.png.f245d93802fc9d5c55dcd16c81dde0f5.png

I already follow some threads that bring possible solutions like create a new profile, fresh install but i don't know what else do.

13 answers to this question

Guest Aurris

Hey there,

From what I can see on your Steam profile, your game details are private so TruckersMP can't know whether you got a new DLC or not.

Please change your privacy settings on Steam to these in the picture:
unknown.png

After that, click the blue "Check DLC" button under the Linked Games / DLC section in settings. Then give it some time and wait 15 minutes.

Regards,
Aurris

Can you show us the in-game DLC browser? Be sure to sort the list by DLC ownership. 

• HaulieThumbsUp 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Dear @EL BOMBERO,

I would like to suggest you the following solution that might help to play on TruckersMP again:

Step 1

• Open Steam and go to your Library

• Right-click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 and open Properties

• After the Properties window has opened click on Local Files tab and press Browse...

• A folder with game files will open --> copy the path of this folder

Step 2

• Click Start -> Run (or WIN+R)

• Type regedit and hit enter

• Follow the path --> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\TruckersMP

• Double click on InstallLocationETS2

• Paste the previously copied path in Value data: and press "Okay" to complete this step

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Polyxena

TruckersMP Support

• Woah! 1

Hello there,

Has your question been answered with the above given answer(s)?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organised!

I look forward to your response.

King regards,

[MCG] Elih.

TruckersMP Support

• Awesome! 1

21 hours ago, Polyxena said:

Dear @EL BOMBERO,

I would like to suggest you the following solution that might help to play on TruckersMP again:

Step 1

• Open Steam and go to your Library

• Right-click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 and open Properties

• After the Properties window has opened click on Local Files tab and press Browse...

• A folder with game files will open --> copy the path of this folder

Step 2

• Click Start -> Run (or WIN+R)

• Type regedit and hit enter

• Follow the path --> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\TruckersMP

• Double click on InstallLocationETS2

• Paste the previously copied path in Value data: and press "Okay" to complete this step

Kind regards,

Polyxena

TruckersMP Support

Did everything you ask and still the same message.

imagen.thumb.png.808caad1674e2c7a2f5db9454153a84e.png

imagen.thumb.png.f6f95eb98b07146ed687ee316d6bbd2f.png

imagen.thumb.png.8ebecce0cdbcf09ebe0999c6c757014e.png

Hello there,

Did you play on convoy mode in singleplayer? In case you did, then I would like to suggest the following: Buy a new truck in singleplayer (without trailer), drive some meters and save the game → try to connect to TMP

Kind regards,

Polyxena

TruckersMP Support

Do you actually own all the DLC's that are marked as "Installed" in DLC browser on your Steam account? If you select ETS2 in your Steam library and scroll down a bit from the top in the largest part of the window, you'll see the amount of DLC's that are actually owned. After opening the DLC manager, you'll see all the DLC's that you actually own. The amount of DLC's in the list should be equal to the amount of the list of linked DLC's minus 2 (due to Rocket League and PC Gamer DLC's not counting in the link process, these can be easily seen in the manager, as they have ETS2 logo, without the purple DLC ribbon in the corner). 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

6 hours ago, Polyxena said:

Hello there,

Did you play on convoy mode in singleplayer? In case you did, then I would like to suggest the following: Buy a new truck in singleplayer (without trailer), drive some meters and save the game → try to connect to TMP

Kind regards,

Polyxena

TruckersMP Support

Yes i did and hear from another post that if you play in convoys the game automatically download the whole dlc no matter you don't have it, it that true ?

im gonna try that

12 hours ago, Titanic4 said:

Do you actually own all the DLC's that are marked as "Installed" in DLC browser on your Steam account? If you select ETS2 in your Steam library and scroll down a bit from the top in the largest part of the window, you'll see the amount of DLC's that are actually owned. After opening the DLC manager, you'll see all the DLC's that you actually own. The amount of DLC's in the list should be equal to the amount of the list of linked DLC's minus 2 (due to Rocket League and PC Gamer DLC's not counting in the link process, these can be easily seen in the manager, as they have ETS2 logo, without the purple DLC ribbon in the corner). 

I Was checking on my steam and the DLC list i own and clearly a lot of them are not mine as i can see in the in game browser

https://imgur.com/a/i9CdFPI

Hello there! ? 

Your topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. ? 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics