Mercedes Actros new model

Nightmare1997

The truck is not new, it just looks like its interior and exterior accessories have been refurbished.

However, new models of all licensed trucks must come into play as soon as possible and a general modification package must be sent to all licensed trucks. It's not like the Range T package, it's like the Direct Renault package. Daf's new serial vehicle looks disgraceful because it has not been added.

3 hours ago, Black Alcoa said:

The truck is not new, it just looks like its interior and exterior accessories have been refurbished.

However, new models of all licensed trucks must come into play as soon as possible and a general modification package must be sent to all licensed trucks. It's not like the Range T package, it's like the Direct Renault package. Daf's new serial vehicle looks disgraceful because it has not been added.

Yeah but that's what im talking about so people know what im talking about what it can also call for new truck model because with led and mirrow while it's same model name but just my way to talk about the newer version of the mercedes actros....

I'd love to bring these into the game

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

• 4 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived