Single axle trailers

AE87

Question

I recently saw someone driving around with a single axle flatbed trailer. From what ive seen in the game you can only have single axle curtainsider, dry freighter, insulated and refrigirated trailers and im wondering how they did it. I tried to change my trailers chassis type in the save files to no succes.

6 answers to this question

Hello@AE87

ets2_20211124_182731_00.png

I think this is the trailer you mentioned and I would like to help you with its construction.

Body Code

"/def/vehicle/trailer_owned/scs.flatbed/body/flatbed_1.sii" 

Chassis Code

"/def/vehicle/trailer_owned/scs.box/chassis/ch_1_cet_ax.sii"

Data Code

"/def/vehicle/trailer_owned/scs.flatbed/data.sii" 

Have a nice days. 

Kind Regards, 

Shadel 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver I 

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

Hello there,

Has your problem been solved with the above given suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue, helps us keep the forum organized!

We await your return!

Kind Regards,

ScanvaUK

TruckersMP Support

Hello there,

Since there has not been a reply in 3 days, I will go ahead and move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you wish for this topic to be open again, please message myself or another Support member to have it open.

Kind Regards,

Lucas_xiaoZheng

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive Topics