Authenticating

TwistedTony25

2 hours ago, [G-T-R]GrayWolf said:

I don't know the Europe side but here in North America this issue has been going on at least two weeks.

i live in north america and i haven't had the issue but started yesterday, are you 100% sure it's not your internet provider, your internet connection, I know people in the U.S. depending on where they live, have the worlds crappiest internet provider and connection. almost every internet provider in the united states are crap. cleanest way to say it without swearing. time warner cable aka Spectrum is the worst of them all.

1 hour ago, OptimusKenny said:

i live in north america and i haven't had the issue but started yesterday, are you 100% sure it's not your internet provider, your internet connection, I know people in the U.S. depending on where they live, have the worlds crappiest internet provider and connection. almost every internet provider in the united states are crap. cleanest way to say it without swearing. time warner cable aka Spectrum is the worst of them all.

I live in Canada not in U.S and i have enough internet speed to play this game I mean at least 2 years don't have this kind problem it just started last month but problem is only ETS MP had problem I'm also playing online games like RDD2 GTA5 online and others they don't have connection issue at all.

Developers are already aware of this issue, the issue is already in the process of an urgent fix, all we need is to wait.

Kind regards,

Tonyyy

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

I'm in China, and I haven't had this problem yet

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

• 2 weeks later...

Archived