If you could ask the TMP team one question, what would it be?

"RICKY"

I have 2 different questions.

I would like to ask the question to these two departments? | Add-On Team / Game Moderation Management (Although I ask my questions to this department, they can also be asked to other departments.)

• Does the closure of the Simulation 2 server have anything to do with the serious decrease in the number of players in recent years?
  • Has an effort been made to fix the lag optimization in the game?   (A problem only with TruckersMP, even if you pass the player on your own screen, you still appear near or next to her on her screen.)

On 8/5/2022 at 3:37 AM, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Any news/updates about the chance to have NPC traffic in the servers in a foreseeable future?

On 8/11/2022 at 3:22 AM, blabberbeak said:

Is there a plan to implement AI traffic in TruckersMP?

6 hours ago, YZT-Meng said:

Is it possible to join AI vehicles in places where there are few players, and driving alone on the road will be a bit boring.

There was a blog post a while ago that gave an update on why AI traffic isn't here yet, and (looking at all the smaller features being added) some of that still applies today; it's a better use of their time to add lots of smaller/core features to constantly bring updates than to only update once a year for a large update. (If we had AI traffic now, we probably wouldn't have the Truck Delivery Dispatcher, Smart Signs, CB radios in newer trucks, icons above users, etc.)

--------------------

On 8/11/2022 at 4:04 AM, Teal'c129 said:

For the Add-On Team:

Would you ever share us what you're working on? Like a Work-List or Process-Plan for the Feature which might be comming next.

If Community Management believes it is best to share something, they will share it. Other than that, I doubt this would ever happen.

--------------------

On 8/15/2022 at 7:38 AM, SuddenDesu said:

1.41 = Convoy mode

How is TruckersMP going to save its dwindling fanbase?

There was a blog post a while ago to answer that, and it still applies today.

--------------------

On 8/16/2022 at 4:16 AM, Niuro [BG] said:

Here it goes -> When will Calais-Duisburg road be closed permanently and changed with another one?

While some people (including me) would love to see some changes to it, the majority of the community does not want that. It's just not like other roads; Lille-Paris was (somehow) more boring, Innsbruck-Edelweißspitze-Klagenfurt was just a 10 FPS traffic jam the entire length (and on many of the sections that don't have traffic jams, the speed limit is 50 due to the towns), Europoort was just like the final version of the HQ city (it's a destination, not a route, and sitting in a parking lot for hours is almost a waste of time).

--------------------

On 8/18/2022 at 10:07 PM, [MR] Cary_TMP said:

Adding TruckersMP livery to our trucks

Post that as a Suggestion here: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/850-new-suggestions/

--------------------

On 8/22/2022 at 1:31 AM, Black Alcoa said:

Does the closure of the Simulation 2 server have anything to do with the serious decrease in the number of players in recent years?

There is no need to pay for a server if there are not enough players to justify the cost. If Simulation 1 becomes full again, Simulation 2 will be opened, and if Simulation 2 becomes full again, Simulation 3 will be opened, but right now only one server is needed.

Any and all opinions are my own. Generalizations and interpretations are based on public information and do not reflect the positions of any organization.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived