Save edit problem

[LKW Logistics]Queen Elsa

Question

5 answers to this question

Guest Aurris

Hey there,

The game.sii file is located in your saves folder which is located at: Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles > Your profile > save > Latest modified folder (the preferred one for save editing)

Although if you have Steam Cloud enabled, the save file is located somewhere in the folders at the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata folder. 

In order to disable Steam cloud, follow these steps:

> Launch your game.
> Click "Edit Profile"
nKbKnF0.png
> From here you have to remove the checkmark from the "Steam Cloud" option.
image.png.8460937f279af21047eb825ffef6ef6b.png

After you do this, your profile folder should be moved to Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2 ?

Kind regards,
AurrisK

Hello there,

Since there has not been a reply in 3 days, I will go ahead and move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you wish for this topic to be open again, please message myself or another Support member to have it open.

Kind Regards,

Nightmaree.

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive Topics

• Upvote 1

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Nightmaree.

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics