Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ATS | Can not create game process

Drifti23

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi! Usually when TMP says "Cannot create game process", it assumes that the ATS program file cannot be found or has moved to a different folder. Check if ATS is installed to your PC. 

I would suggest you try to uninstall and reinstall TruckersMP if this happens persistently. When you get to the part where it asks for the ATS file location, try to locate the ATS folder (Not the program). This should be in your C drive unless you have installed ATS in a separate drive.

If you can't remember where you installed ATS:

Go to Steam -> Library -> American Truck Simulator. Click on the Gear icon and then Local Files. Over here, click on the browse button, which will open the ATS folder. Memorize the folder location and navigate to it from that pop-up you get in the TMP installer.

I hope this helps, please let me know if it doesn't work.

banner

Hello there!

I can see that you've played on American Truck Simulator: 7 and 19 hours ago, please let us know if your issue has been fully solved or not, to help us keep the forum organized!

We await your return! ? 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello there,

Since there has not been a reply in 3 days, I will go ahead and move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you wish for this topic to be open again, please message myself or another Support member to have it open.

Kind Regards,

Lucas_xiaoZheng

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive Topics