Ask the person below a question

ash.exe

I hope this does not die out.

How will this work?

You will have a question to answer above you. Once you answer that question, you will then ask a question to the next person that may post a message below!

For example:

PERSON 1:

What is your favourite game?

PERSON 2:

My favourite game is Euro Truck Simulator 2. 

Which Pizza should I order?

PERSON 3: 

You should order Ham and Pineapple Pizza!

What game should I play next? (American Truck Simulator or X Plane)

Rules:

• You must answer the question above you!
  • The question you ask must not be inappropriate or difficult to answer. You are expected to follow Forum and TMP rules.
  • If you feel the question is too difficult to answer, ignore the question above and quote the next person above and answer their question instead. (i.e. If PERSON 2's question is too difficult for PERSON 3 to answer, then they will ignore PERSON 2's question and answer PERSON 1's question instead). If the question above is inappropriate, please report it!
  • You are permitted to ask Open ended and Closed ended questions! The questions can be themed to anything you desire (as long as it follows rules)
  • Please consider bolding the question so that it is easier to find.

Now without further ado, let's begin!

===============================================================================================================================

What is your favourite Truck to drive in Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator?

banner

58 minutes ago, AurrisK said:

Although I like to drive every truck brand, my favorite one would be Scania R 2009 ?

You missed the fun with your first comment ? Please read above carefully, you should ask a question.

Well, I want to continue this and answer the first question.

* My favorite trucks are the Volvo FH Series

- I'm asking the user below, what is your steam ets2 game time?

Have a nice days, 

Shadel

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

My ets 2 play time is 323 hours

I would like to ask the following users what is your steam rating

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

Guest Aurris
13 minutes ago, ash.exe said:

I would like to ask the person below: What is your favourite map DLC?

> My favorite map DLC is Scandinavia, due to the amount of geographical attractions.

Do you play any other games other than ETS2/ATS? If yes, what are those games?

Cheese, beef, tomatoes, a pinch of corn kernels

In addition to ets 2/ats 2 what other driving games do you like?

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

• 2 weeks later...

iPhone 11

What is your favorite color?

Since the last person didn't ask a question, it will start with me

My favorite animal is the panda

What season do you like?

Keyboard and Mouse.

How long have you been playing ETS2??

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

My favorite activity is running

What movies or anime do you like??

Archived