TMP Client everytime crashed... why?

Question

Hi.

Today I updated TMP client and ETS2 game on latest version, but I can't play because TMP client crashed. I tried to connect through different cities. I send crash log few times to developers. Why and how fix it?

Thank you for answer.

7 answers to this question

Hello there @FakeId,

I'm sorry to hear that your experiencing some issues with the TruckersMP client. However, I'm sure myself and other members of the community will be able to help you resolve this issue.

To get a better understanding of what issue you are encountering, could you post a screenshot of what error you are receiving? You can use the following site to post a screenshot: https://imgur.com/

From there, we should be able to provide you with the best solution.

Kind regards,
SvartWolf

spacer.png

I have this problem and I uninstall DBus client, TMP client (remove ProgramData files), ETS2 and install it again, but problem not solved.

game-crashed-FATAL-ERROR.jpg

UPDATED: I really don't know what happened but after I installed screen capture tool the game start working and now I don't have this error anymore...

Hey ?

There are a few possibilities (that I can think of) that are causing your crashes

• Try removing the summer mod as it has been proven to cause crashes 
  •  If you have a sound plugin, remove that and see if it fixed your problem

Another thing to mention, since the crashes are occurring on TMP, as you mentioned "I send crash log few times to developers"  this report is going to SCS developers and not to TMP developers. So reporting it to dev's will not help as they will mention that this is a mod (TMP) issue. 

There are a few possibilities (that I can think of) that are causing your crashes : 

Try removing the summer mod as it has been proven to cause crashes 

You're right. I put today summer mod back in the folder and get again this error.

Another thing to mention, since the crashes are occurring on TMP, as you mentioned "I send crash log few times to developers"  this report is going to SCS developers and not to TMP developers. So reporting it to dev's will not help as they will mention that this is a mod (TMP) issue. 

Thank you for information, I always thought that this report for TMP developers.

Hello there!

At the moment, the only solution for you is to remove the summer mod as it was not fully compatable with 1.45. Do you have any other issue that is yet to be solved?

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

Hello there,

I am glad that your problem has been solved. Thanks to all, who have participated. Have a great rest of the day!

I will now move this to solved topics.

Kind Regards,

[DJ Trans*032] djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator

//Locked and moved to solved.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator