Is it worth getting the pro mods add on for Truckers MP?

inkedjerk

I've recently been looking it up and while I am enjoying Truckers MP I keep seeing alot of people talking about the Pro Mods add on for it.  I looked it up and found installation guides for it but couldn't really find what it actually did?

My question is, is it worth it and what does it add?

Thanks!

I'd highly recommend ProMods and 100% would say its worth it. It adds a lot of countries and cities with a lot more road systems with high levels of detail. If you're into Long Hauls, a haul of 1000km on the normal map, which would take roughly an hour to complete, could take an hour and a half or more on Promods with the amount of detail, the beautiful scenery and the more realistic road ways that it has to offer.

The only thing you require is all map DLC's for it to work

I take it you're referring to ProMods for ATS since this is posted in ATS Discussions, which is ProMods Canada.

ProMods Canada isn't as extensive as ProMods Europe because it's a new development. It's still a very good map addon with amazing scenery.

Either way, any ProMods addon is worth it. The maps are very well made, and particularly for ETS2, makes it much more interesting.

Dude it's definitely worth it. The main promods map has amazingly beautiful roads, natural beauty, and more content that I can't count. Unlike the normal map, it is much more lively and realistic. I would definitely recommend. I can strongly recommend you to visit Icelandic sides. Hidden roads, invisible roads, long secret tunnels, riddle-like roads and more are on this map.

The mysterious roads, realistic graphics and road designs on the middle east map are really good. You have to try, it's not too late. 

Kind Regards
Black Alcoa
TruckersMP Veteran Driver II

Playing it in TMP isn't feasible due to the low player count of ATSMP, unless you're doing a large convoy. It's definitely a really nice map mod though and I would definitely recommend checking it out, it only requires 2 map DLC (Oregon and Washington) so it's easier to get compared to ETS2 Promods where you need every single map DLC.

I recommend Promods very much, I really like the mines, snowy mountains

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really recommend Promods but ATS doesn't have a Promods server. I think you're opening this discussion in the wrong category.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

• Community Manager

Personally, I'd say so. ProMods adds more land to the map and if you already have all of the DLCs for ATS and got bored of it, you should definitely give ProMods a go. Although it's not all that much more, it's still in its early stages and we have to give it time. I mean, look at the ETS version of ProMods; it has literally LOADS of new content in comparison to what SCS created for their game.

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Hi! If you like to simulate as an American truck driver, the promoted ATS is well worth it.

It has a lot of curves and beautiful areas, both to do with heavy loads or giant trailers to simulate like a pro.

Greetings, and I recommend it 8/10 to play it offline since sometimes it's hard to find people online :c

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived