what is the reason you like to play ETS/TMP?

"RICKY"

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my case was because I felt alone in single player, even through I do enjoy the mods and skins but in TMP even through there is no traffic I like the feeling of seeing other live Drivers who flash the lights, honk back, it is something not found in Single player and A.I. are savages hahaha it is like they are trying to slow you down and hit you or they block you hahaha. But I do love driving in TMP

I am 23 years old. Since my family has a deep-rooted profession, I lived and grew up with trucks from the age of 4. I am currently a teacher and lifeguard, but I still continue this profession. Trucks are a life philosophy for me. ETS2 is one of the games where I can best reflect this love.

"My life ends not at my last breath, but when I count the last strip."

Tommy.

“Be careful who you trust, Sergeant. People you know can hurt you the most.”

I generally like ets2 more. The reason I can't play this game is because I'm enjoying it so much. its graphics get better and more realistic every time there is an update. The environmental graphics and sound effects seem very realistic and enjoyable. In the convoys, we have the chance to meet new people at least, we find new friends and travel with them, we have funny moments, it is very enjoyable.

Playing ETS with all the variety and number of NPCs, you are alone. Playing MP you are with real people and it gives you more pleasure, despite the fact that you can drive alone for an hour in a remote place and not meet a single person, but when you embed someone going to meet you, then you experience good feelings that you are not alone in this world ahah. MP also allows the company to gather more than 8 people and pleases the variety of events on the TMP servers.

For me, this is a game where I can just sit down, relax and enjoy driving among many other people and listen to some good tunes. It’s a way I relief stress and can just vibe to music. And the reason I love the MP aspect of it is because you don’t feel alone xD, you feel like you’re giving with so many else.

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived