what is the reason you like to play ETS/TMP?

"RICKY"

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey,

I’ve always been a fan of simulation games, and ETS/ATS are the best around in my opinion.

The constant development, the infinite mods and maps available are just amazing to have fun on singleplayer or convoy mode.

As for TruckersMP, having a multiplayer platform is always better.

TruckersMP allowed me to meet new people, some of them are now real friends, as now a founder of a vtc, driving with your friends, attending convoys from other vtcs, learning with and from them, is one of the best experiences ever since I joined the community.

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

I like to playing TMP because i like to make friends and just to drive together ?  and I like the game xD

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

On 7/28/2022 at 8:12 AM, "RICKY" said:

Well, ETS is not a perfect game, but it simulates the simulation of driving a truck quite well. the MP mode of TMP brought more life to the game, the pleasure of meeting other players on the road, the possibility of creating events with friends, the coexistence among the staff. 

I couldn't have said it better!

Hello,

When I was growing up, I always loved being interested in cars and lorries. I realised when I passed my driving test how enjoyable driving is, but of course you do have to be very careful because the adult world when driving is quite scary. I've always wanted to be a lorry driver since playing this game - I've heard some people actually became a lorry because of this game and how interested they got! That's what I hope to do - become a lorry driver in the next few years. ?

Hey!

Not many does know this. But years ago everyone thought that TruckersMP was actually a joke. One of my former close friends were one of the first developers who were working on this project. Over the years this community has then since been improving and building up the community to be one of the most popular network among the simulation community. I have been around since the first release of the MP before it was made a public MP. Since then, TruckersMP has grown to become one of the biggest and most well-known Simulation Communities with their own mod, that alot of us chooses to play on. Since that the community has been growing so much, and is today the place were you can come in and meet people who has the same interests as yourself, or have your own friends to come along your way! What i like the most about the TMP Community is how it are such an open place for people to come and be a part of, no matter what they came from there is always space and people to be friends with. Back in 2019 when i hit a hard depression i had myself surrounded by all my friends from this community, and if it had not been for them then i would not have been here today. You just dont find that kind of people in other communities atall. Today TMP is a huge part of my life, and i dont think i would know what exactly to do, if it was not because i had found so many great friends and other well-known people among the network. I play TruckersMP because i have been here for so many years, and because i really like the community and the people within it.

My supported languages:

English, Danish, Norwegian

Helpfull Links:

Support | Rules | FeedbackAppeal

Hello,

I'm playing MP for realistic traffic. I love driver errors which real drivers did. The AI on the singleplayer driving faultless. Also events in TruckersMP is changing the game a lot. It could be interesting but I love stuck in traffic in TruckersMP. I hate stuck in traffic in real life but (as I said) I love in TruckersMP interestingly. These are the my main reasons for driving at TruckersMP.

I really like the game because of its purpose itself, to do a simulation driving the truck and taking care of your own company. What caught my attention the most in ETS is the quality, the landscapes, the DLC's, all well done. Regarding TMP, I like to play for it, as I have contact with other players from all over the world.

Best regards
_Thyagoof - Media Team TruckersMPChief Operating Officer at ALLIANCE Virtual

Reason why i like Ets2, is to experience the realistic version of the simulation with the mods suitable for me.

For example, using promods and amazing truck mods together and driving from one end of Europe to

the other using different roads and living that moment like in real life, this is really part of a simulation and I enjoy it very much.

For truckersmp, it has a crowded audience.

Unlike 8-person servers opened by different people like scsmp.

Truckersmp has 4000 different people on the same server and driving with those people is one of my favorite parts of truckersmp.

The main reason for me, is this is a great mod for joining convoys, and chilling out with friends, having a great laugh exploring the roads and delivering cargoes together. I do also enjoy the SP element of the game, but I will always end up coming back to TMP mostly for the convoys, which I have been doing for over 3 years now. 

Best Wishes;
RB ?

Archived