game crashes before it opens. Fault address: 00007FF7C11E8935 0001:00287935 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\eurotrucks2.exe

.Casper

Question

Hello, when I try to launch Ets2 it says "Game crashed - FATAL ERROR" "An application fatal error! Do you want to send the crash, game, and client log files to developers?" If I press yes, it says "Cannot Send the data to the server. consider contacting our support team if you often experience these fatal errors.

this happens on both truckersMP and Single player. 

• Game local files integrity check passed.
  • Tried uninstall and reinstall ETS2.
  • Tried uninstall and reinstall TruckersMP.
  • Tried "Run as admin".

crash.log from "ETS2MP" folder: https://pastebin.com/bjr9xUen

Game.crash from "Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2" folder: https://pastebin.com/ias72dbv

game.log from "Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2" folder: https://pastebin.com/1FRx5Nd2

I'd appreciate all the help I can get, Thank you

"I've asked about this on the scs forum, they told me to ask here instead"

Topic Solved, 
Solution: copy the entire ETS2 folder from 'My Documents' to somewhere else like the Desktop. Then delete the folder from 'My Documents'. Open the game and see if this time it loads and asks you to make a new profile. Make the profile, test to see everything works. Then try to delete the new profile folder and replace it with your old profile folder (with copy/paste). See if that works.

Edited by .Casper
Topic solved

6 answers to this question

One thing you could try is to launch the game in 32-bit mode - if the game starts up without issues, load your profile, head to game settings and turn off force feedback in Controllers settings tab. Once you're done, shut down the game and restart it in 64-bit mode. This should fix the crashing issue if you happen to have low-end vibration feedback steering wheel - their drivers may cause issues like that on 64-bit games.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hi JustGreg,
I do not have any mods on my profile,
I've tried launching the game in safe mode, doesn't work
I cannot update my drivers as I already have the latest drivers installed,
Yes, my in-game settings started to go crazy out of nowhere, so my friend sent me his settings files and I pasted them into my documents folder. after that it just crashes before it shows anything on my screen

Topic Solved: copy the entire ETS2 folder from 'My Documents' to somewhere else like the Desktop. Then delete the folder from 'My Documents'. Open the game and see if this time it loads and asks you to make a new profile. Make the profile, test to see everything works. Then try to delete the new profile folder and replace it with your old profile folder (with copy/paste). See if that works.

Dear @.Casper,

I am glad to hear that your problem has been solved! ?

For this reason, I will close this topic and move it to the "Solved" section.

Thanks to everyone for the assistance.

If you have any further questions/problems regarding TruckersMP in the future, then please do not hesitate to create a new topic.

Kind regards,

Polyxena

TruckersMP Support

//Topic closed and moved to Solved.