Your Opinion Matters: Community Survey 2022

Jeroen

Hello dear official; 

I expect more such surveys and I appreciate that you care so much about your users' comments.

I sincerely filled out the entire form and submitted it. I hope you will consider my ideas concretely. ?

Have a nice day and good games. ?

Kind Regards
Black Alcoa
TruckersMP Veteran Driver II

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome! 2

Hello all Truckersmp community,this survey is a good step to reveal the thoughts of people who will really bring positive results

I invite everyone to participate in this survey. Go and fill it yourself, I wish good things for all of  us

Kind Regards, 

Shadel 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver I 

• HaulieThumbsUp 1
  • Woah! 1

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

Hello, manager:

Just now, I finished this survey seriously. I feel it is a very good plan. I hope the manager can read it carefully and choose the best candidate. I also hope the manager can consider my opinion. Thank you!

Kind Regards

GuYing_TMP

TruckersMP  Driver

GuYing_TMP

TruckersMP   Player

GuYing_TMP's Forum  |  TruckersMP  |  GuYing_TMP

I saw that there is a new survey good luck for the survey

ucvBel8.png Driver

Can I help u ? (u can send me message)

ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛ   ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʟ ʙᴀɴ  ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ

Answered serious and necessary questions 10/10 ?

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

2.gif.d44dcc4d446bf0a8bbca59805541e1f8.gif

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

2121.png.efd2b2a5e4c8a528b30ad8a9ca7f6d82.png

RTX 3060 GAMING X 12Gb MSI / Intel Core i5-10600KF / RAM 16Gb / SSD Toshiba 960Gb / ASUS PRIME Z490-P

5 hours ago, geagtluke said:

It would be nice to publish statistics at the end, how many people and what they want. The most popular requests and expectations. Find out how many other people think the same way as you.

I very much agree. That's transparency right there.

• HaulieThumbsUp 1

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

I'm very supportive of the official approach so that we can accurately understand the user experience, and I hope that such surveys will continue to be done

• Woah! 1

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

With many payers now satisfied with the long awaited release of buses, it's great to see that the TruckersMP Team is already taking the next big step into it's future. The idea to open up a general community survey is one of the best ways of getting community feedback and is something not many people do.

From someone who plans/hosts a lot of events within the community, this will also serve as a great opportunity for me and other Event Managers within the community to provide a lot of feedback on event related matters, and to also provide them with feedback for their own official events ?

In addition to this, I love the idea of introducing Focus Groups and looking to interact with the community more personally. This should allow more accurate and frequent feedback from those on the public side of the project.

Unfortunately many users think that the TruckersMP Team builds the project to how they like it, and that they don't listen to the community, however this certainly says otherwise! I'll definitely be filling out the survey, and I look forward to seeing what's next for TruckersMP.

Keep up the great work! ♥️

• Haha 1
  • HaulieLove 1
  • Awesome! 2

spacer.png

Hi Dears

that after significant and useful changes made to improve the game and still trying to develop it as well as using the public survey, it shows that the work is not finished and be sure that we users are part of the big family TruckersMP and we are trying to improve and develop it.

This survey can be both a more detailed examination of the game and the needs, expectations and better support of both sides towards each other and a new and unique surprise that makes it better.

This proves the progress and cooperation of ، not only me, but the 4 million members of the large Truckers MP family.

Regards.

Reza

Good luck

• Like 1