Favourite truck in ATS and ETS2?

Vonyx.

Hello Vonyx, 

There are 2 trucks that I love very much and that I can't choose from, which is like the question "Do you love your mom or dad more?" :LUL: 

Volvo and Scania 

Kind Regards, 

Shadel 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver I 

• Upvote 2
  • Awesome! 1

etiket.png

- Youtube | Steam TruckersMP -

Discord = Shadel#7386 

Hey Vonyx, 

Scania, because I have been driving it for years and the trucks do a good job. 

• Awesome! 1

Kind Regards 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Maxi.

| TruckersMP Rules | TruckersMP Recruitment Feedback Support | Report System TruckersMP Appeal TruckersMP Live Map Knowladge Base |

TruckersMP Lover! 

2 hours ago, Shadel said:

Hello Vonyx, 

There are 2 trucks that I love very much and that I can't choose from, which is like the question "Do you love your mom or dad more?" :LUL: 

Volvo and Scania 

Kind Regards, 

Shadel 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver I 

Kinda the same for me, I really love both of them but I have started driving more Volvo lately :LUL:

Kind Regards,

Vonyx

Prime Logistics Driver

• Awesome! 1

In fact, even though I change brands all the time, my favorite truck is the Scania R in ETS2. I don't change brand in ATS so Western Star is my favourite truck.

• Awesome! 1

Sincerely,

Eindride
 TruckersMP Player
EHHVTC Driver

Useful Links 
| Official TMP Rules | Report User | Feedback Appeal Your Ban | Find a VTC |

Guest Aras.

New Scania R in Ets 2 and MACK in ATS because both the interior design and the exterior appearance of these trucks are magnificent.

For me Scania and Volvo are the best options

Kind regards,

Tonyy

卡车司机-标志-sm.png