Favourite truck in ATS and ETS2?

Vonyx.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Vonyx, 

There are 2 trucks that I love very much and that I can't choose from, which is like the question "Do you love your mom or dad more?" :LUL: 

Volvo and Scania 

Kind Regards, 

Shadel 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver I 

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

I drive only scout and bus :troll: in a truck simulator

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

2 hours ago, Shadel said:

Hello Vonyx, 

There are 2 trucks that I love very much and that I can't choose from, which is like the question "Do you love your mom or dad more?" :LUL: 

Volvo and Scania 

Kind Regards, 

Shadel 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver I 

Kinda the same for me, I really love both of them but I have started driving more Volvo lately :LUL:

Kind Regards,

Vonyx

Prime Logistics Driver

In fact, even though I change brands all the time, my favorite truck is the Scania R in ETS2. I don't change brand in ATS so Western Star is my favourite truck.

Sincerely,

EFK.
 TruckersMP Player

Useful Links 
       | Official TMP Rules | Report User | Feedback Appeal Your Ban | Find a VTC |

New Scania R in Ets 2 and MACK in ATS because both the interior design and the exterior appearance of these trucks are magnificent.

My favorite of ets 2 is the Scania S because it's very atmospheric and perfect for pulling heavy duty cargo

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

For me Scania and Volvo are the best options

Kind regards,

Tonyy

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

My favorites in ETS 2 are the Volvo FH and Scania S

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

Volvo is also very good, it has 750 horsepower, the speed is very fast, especially suitable for running long distances

Archived