Do you think buses should have the /fix

Quiber

• first suggestion

Personally, I think it was an important implementation of the buses, but the /fix should exist, since there are many trolls on the route in general.

• second suggestion.

With the current update of the buses, you will be excellent, there is a patron with exclusivity, new buses for those people, so the TMP community would be supported.

Best regards
Quiber

Best Regards.

Quiber

2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb

Rules | Support System | Feedback | Ban Appeal | Recruitment | Reports

1 hour ago, Quiber said:
  • first suggestion

Personally, I think it was an important implementation of the buses, but the /fix should exist, since there are many trolls on the route in general.

Yes I agree, /fix should be added

1 hour ago, Quiber said:
  • second suggestion.

With the current update of the buses, you will be excellent, there is a patron with exclusivity, new buses for those people, so the TMP community would be supported.

Kind of already exists. I believe it's also in the plans to do this. However, currently patrons get a exclusive paintjob for the bus.

76561198156098217.png || status.png|| tbdl

Currently: 169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.3799d5821e5418f1e7f90e9025c25f07.png || 1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf850be00b4f1801f75c0617ad2.png || 1797634707_role_VeteranIV(1).png.4b44684b362beaaf0d467874cc636b90.png
Former: 320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab994248e1702aca34608fe9fef.png || role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d1c00c4aa0.png || 1919628800_role_ForumModerator.png.731ed19b45f1a4578f523eb15a14e464.png || 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0bdc461dcc23eb1025208aa6b8c4.png

In my opinion, it is necessary to have a /fix, because the turning radius of the bus is very large, and in the narrow section of the road it may hit the signs on the side of the road

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

Definetly NO! Unfortunately, there are too many who misusing the BUS as a Tool to Troll other Players. And even when the turning radius might be "large" in the Moment, because the Busses are new, you can learn to drive the Bus properly without doing Damage or getting Damage.

3 minutes ago, blabberbeak said:

From a realism point of view, the /fix-command can be regarded as a service/ utility/ mechanic truck which is called when a vehicle had a breakdown and repairs it on-site.

The command is already in use with trucks and, considering the above, I don't see why it shouldn't be available for buses. 

This, also for realism sake we can force players to stop for a short while after they use /fix.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

2 minutes ago, SprinterFS said:

This, also for realism sake we can force players to stop for a short while after they use /fix.

I had the same idea but casted it away because if a vehicle breaks down in the middle of the road, any delay, be it before or after using the /fix-command, would extend the time of blocking other traffic.

1 hour ago, petit_bateau said:

and when you drive well and he hits you how do you do it?

for me yes the /fix command should be added the damage suffered is not necessarily linked to his own behavior but also to that of others

There is only, in my Opinion,  One and a Half Reason, why the /fix is useful. For the Players who hauling WOT Cargo, because they can´t use the F7 Key or loading a former Save Game. If they do, they loosing the Cargo. Every Other is able to Load a Save or use the F7 to clear the Road or to get rid of any Damage of his Truck or Cargo ( Sidenote for the Smart Ones, F7 is no Option to "repair" the Cargo, i know!)

For the Regular Players it is a Luxury Bonus and for the Beginners without enough Money to repair the Truck it is a half Bonus.
If you are a Career Enthusiast who playing without any Editing and Money Exploits, well, being an selfmade Truck Driver brings risks with it, like in real life.
I Quote a Rule from another Game: Never fly without Rebuy!
And, in Case you get Broke, you can always go back to the Beginning and earn Money as Employee. Or you visit the Forum and learn how to get enough Money and XP via Editing, which is not this difficult.

Like in all Multiplayer Games, any benefit for regular Players can and will be abused by Players who are not interested to use this Tool as intended, as you can see when you driving in high Populated Areas.

19 minutes ago, blabberbeak said:

I had the same idea but casted it away because if a vehicle breaks down in the middle of the road, any delay, be it before or after using the /fix-command, would extend the time of blocking other traffic.

They need to use their own judgement. If stopping means impeding traffic, then they should do f7 instead. If they use /fix and cause a blockade, they get punished for blocking. Ghost mode can be useful as well but it reduces the realism.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

SprinterFS.gif

27 minutes ago, SprinterFS said:

They need to use their own judgement. If stopping means impeding traffic, then they should do f7 instead. If they use /fix and cause a blockade, they get punished for blocking. Ghost mode can be useful as well but it reduces the realism.

If I understood you correctly, your idea was to apply a timely delay of movement for players who used the /fix-command.

If a players vehicle breaks down (for whatever reason), he has two options:

- use the /fix-command to repair the truck on-site, or

- use F7 to teleport to the closest workshop for repair.

Delaying the player on-site, e.g. on the road, after using the /fix-command contradicts the benefit of it, namely, improving the technical condition of the vehicle in a way which enables the player to continue to drive or move it out of the way.

I totally agree with what you said I think "/fix" should be added to buses. While on the road I encounter too many troll cases and as a result I teleport to the service with F7 before I can finish my route which is a very bad situation.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

45 minutes ago, Million88 said:

我认为/fix应该在公共汽车上提供。我们能使用/修理卡车,为什么公共汽车不能?

Yes, it can be used on other cars. I think the bus should be used, even if it doesn't have a trailer.

GuYing_TMP

TruckersMP   Player

GuYing_TMP's Forum  |  TruckersMP  |  GuYing_TMP

5 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

If I understood you correctly, your idea was to apply a timely delay of movement for players who used the /fix-command.

If a players vehicle breaks down (for whatever reason), he has two options:

- use the /fix-command to repair the truck on-site, or

- use F7 to teleport to the closest workshop for repair.

Delaying the player on-site, e.g. on the road, after using the /fix-command contradicts the benefit of it, namely, improving the technical condition of the vehicle in a way which enables the player to continue to drive or move it out of the way.

Ah yes that's what I mean. By realism I mean 'oh if people are gonna do roadside fixes they should at least (be able to) move out of the way'. 

SprinterFS.gif

• Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived