Radio problem

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello

The reasons why the radio does not work properly and there are sound errors may be briefly;

- Documents / Euro Truck Simulator 2 located in the having the file named "live_streams.sii" there and making sure it works properly.

What you're talking about usually happens for the following reason;

- "The sound freezes and the game freezes with it". The reason of this It's because your internet is running slow.

Please check the stability of your internet cables, if there are many people joining your network and if there is something going on in the background.

If an installation is being made, internet slowdown is normal and therefore the sound freezes in the radio channel in the game.

Pay attention to these and leave a message again if the problem persists.

Kind Regards,
Shadel
TruckersMP Veteran Driver I

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

Hello there @Bunyamin.,

First of all I want to thank you for explaining your problem and we will try our best to solve your problem.

⦿ Solution 1: Go to Steam Library ➜ Right Click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 ➜ Properties ➜ Local Files ➜ Verify integrity of game files...

⦿ Solution 2: Open TruckersMP Launcher and press F1 and click on install available updates.

Follow the above steps and let me know if you are still facing the same problem.

Kind Regards,

FezzTMP

Kindest Regards,

FayezTMP | TruckersMP Player

Bruijn Logistics |  General Manager + Driver

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

status.png

Reports | Appeals | Knowledge Base | Support System | Feedback System | Recruitment

Hello there,

Has your question been answered with the above given answer(s)?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organised!

I look forward to your response.

King regards,

Elih.

TruckersMP Support

14 minutes ago, Shadel said:

Merhaba

Telsizin düzgün çalışmamasının ve ses hatalarının olmasının sebepleri kısaca;

- Belgeler / Euro Truck Simulator 2 içerisinde "live_streams.sii" isimli dosyanın bulunması ve düzgün çalıştığından emin olunması.

Bahsettiğiniz şey genellikle şu nedenle olur;

- "Ses donuyor ve oyun donuyor". Bunun nedeni internetinizin yavaş çalışmasıdır.

Lütfen internet kablolarınızın sağlamlığını, ağınıza katılan çok kişi varsa ve arka planda bir şeyler olup olmadığını kontrol edin.

Eğer kurulum yapılıyorsa internet yavaşlaması normaldir ve bu nedenle oyundaki radyo kanalında ses donuyor.

Bunlara dikkat edin ve sorun devam ederse tekrar mesaj bırakın.

Saygılarımla,
Shadel
TruckersMP Veteran Driver I

I was downloading gta5 in the background that's why I understand now.

Hello there,

Since you solved your issue, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics.

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again.

Kind regards,
Elih.
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved