If you could join the staff, what role would you choose?

RUBENXUUu [ESP]

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

You're most welcome!

Maybe I can explain certain things that go on in TMP that I think many would like to know. 

If the hours of play is not important as I said then why does this question appear in the shortening? So one of these days we still have some staff who don't even play and never played in TMP..How does this person know how TPM works. how does a game moderator with 300 hours of ETS know what TMP is like? 

As I have mentioned before and I will mention it again, it's one of the requirement and not only the requirement and you need to make sure that you clear or stand top of all those requirement in order to be eligible for the staff selection ?.

Another question if you are able to explain how a certain VTC has more than 25 staff within the TMP and continues from day to day to add more staff within the TMP. Is the domain of this VTC within the TMP?  From my experience I can say that it is not healthy for TMP

There's no such rules which restrict VTC members to recruit only 25 members from TMP Staff team or anything, they're more than welcome to recruit people they desire, after all, It's a game and more the people in a group, the better, that includes staff and no staff members, in end, even Staff members are human being ,so I find your doubt or question preposterous. 

Attention, what I just said is visible to everyone, just search, maybe many think I'm against TMP but on the contrary. And one last thing. 

With all due respect, I'm giving you the final warning, If you contiue to brain wash people and try to manipulate or stuff, which definitely isn't required and top of that contributes to unrelated argument, I have to locked this topic.

From what I see, If someone has issue with the TMP recruitment, they need to make a feedback ticket as that's the right place, whether you wish to know how does the recruitment works (which is most certainly mentioned in our KB articles), why we have hours requirement and what not, make a feedback ticket, whether you have been rejected recently or looking to be part of the team, our management will definitely do their best to provide the answers you're looing for, however, simply trying to introduce off-topic things on the topic which is meant to be a fun thing for everyone will not do any better for your cause, rather, it shows how immature you're as you're not respecting our Forum Rules and in spite of stating that this isn't the right place to discuss this, you're continuing this discussion further, thus, intentionally breaching it. I'd like to give you the benefit of doubt however, the only way that can be done is when we stick to this main topic and do not deviate to yjr unnecessary subjects.

It's the players that make the TMP, not the TMP that makes the players. 

And yes, I totally agree with you, what makes the TMP is the lovely players and dedicated staff members, when both of them work together, you see the result what TMP is.

Without players', community is incomplete and without staff, game is, so I believe, both needs to work together holding their hands to make this community even more awesome than it is.

Being said this, the final warning has been issued, If this post goes side-ways or off topic, we have to locked it in order to avoid the unnecessary arguments or finger pointing, hence, it's a humble request to everyone, let's stick with the topic and have fun ?

I would choose to be a support person because I love helping in-game players

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

16 hours ago, Nody said:

Você é muito bem-vindo!

Como mencionei antes e mencionarei novamente, é um dos requisitos e não apenas o requisito e você precisa ter certeza de que cumpre ou está no topo de todos esses requisitos para ser elegível para a seleção de pessoal  ?.

Não existem regras que restrinjam os membros do VTC a recrutar apenas 25 membros da equipe TMP Staff ou algo assim, eles são mais do que bem-vindos para recrutar as pessoas que desejam, afinal, é um jogo e quanto mais pessoas em um grupo, melhor, isso inclui a equipe e nenhum membro da equipe, no final, mesmo os membros da equipe são seres humanos, então acho sua dúvida ou pergunta absurda. 

Com todo o respeito, estou lhe dando o aviso final , se você continuar a fazer lavagem cerebral nas pessoas e tentar manipular ou outras coisas, o que definitivamente não é necessário e ainda por cima contribui para discussão não relacionada, tenho que trancar este tópico.

Pelo que vejo, se alguém tiver problemas com o recrutamento TMP , eles precisam fazer um ticket de feedback, pois esse é o lugar certo, se você deseja saber como funciona o recrutamento (o que certamente é mencionado em nossos artigos da KB), por que temos requisitos de horas e quais não, faça um ticket de feedback, se você foi rejeitado recentementeou procurando fazer parte da equipe, nossa gerência definitivamente fará o possível para fornecer as respostas que você está procurando, no entanto, simplesmente tentar introduzir coisas fora do tópico sobre o tópico, o que deve ser divertido para todos. não fazer melhor pela sua causa, ao contrário, mostra o quão imaturo você é, pois não está respeitando nossas Regras do Fórum e apesar de afirmar que este não é o lugar certo para discutir isso, você está continuando essa discussão , portanto, violando-o intencionalmente. Eu gostaria de lhe dar o benefício da dúvida, no entanto, a única maneira que pode ser feita é quando nos atermos a este tópico principal e não nos desviarmos para assuntos desnecessários.

E sim, concordo totalmente com você, o que faz o TMP são os jogadores adoráveis e os membros dedicados da equipe, quando ambos trabalham juntos, você vê o resultado do que é o TMP .

Sem jogadores, a comunidade é incompleta e sem equipe, o jogo é, então acredito, ambos precisam trabalhar juntos de mãos dadas para tornar essa comunidade ainda mais incrível do que é.

Dito isso, o aviso final foi emitido, se este post for de lado ou fora do tópico, temos que bloqueá-lo para evitar argumentos desnecessários ou apontar o dedo, portanto, é um pedido humilde a todos, vamos ficar com o tema e divirta-se?

thanks for your explanation. 

Now you're saying that I can't say my opinion on a forum that is public and still threatens that I could get in trouble!!!!

Maybe I have to give feedback like you say. 

Thanks for your wasted time and keep up the good work. 

32 minutes ago, "RICKY" said:

thanks for your explanation. 

Now you're saying that I can't say my opinion on a forum that is public and still threatens that I could get in trouble!!!!

You're most welcome!  Just saying, being passive aggressive and defaming TruckersMP or pointing fingers doesn't help, be it anyone.

If you have trouble, you should go with the proper channels, you're more than welcome to share your opinion or feedback, however, not on the forum topic which is meant to have a totally different purpose and not related to the slightest of what's going on here. If it was a topic where we were talking about the recruitment, a topic which has been opened by management, to be more specific, such topics are the one where your discussion should be targeted and opinion, should be shared, however, as the answers or discussion which you have mentioned here, was not only the off-topic, which indeed violates our forum rules, but as well, you were encourgaging others to fall for it, thus, trying to create an engagement which ends with an unnecessary argument, which breaches our rules again, which is why, I had to step in and take things under my hand to ensure that we stick to the topic and rules are enforced.

Please do, that's what I have been asking you to do so, to follow the proper channels ?

Enjoy your day!

Kind Regards

Nody,

Forum Moderator and Report Moderator.

I would like to be the media team because i know can take and edit great photos. I could make great banners and photos for the game and i would have contributed to that team.

If you're curious about my work --> 

Support for sure, they do an amazing job on daily basis.

Helping others defines me so yeah

one day maybe, who knows?

On 7/20/2022 at 10:04 AM, Million88 said:

I'd like to choose to be a Support as I like to solve player's problem and answer their question.

I really do hope to see you there soon @Million88 i know how dedicated you are to help others 

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived