Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

If you could join the staff, what role would you choose?

RUBENXUUu [ESP]

Well, even if I am in TruckersMP team, my dream would have been to become Human Ressources. It sounds may weird for you but as this is my job IRL, I'm diplomed with a bachelor's degree (and soon a master's degree as HRM ) of it and in a such project, it would be a great dream. I think there is a huge challenge within the team, management and recruitment, I love solving some issues regarding disciplinary and love human contact. But that's a dream obviously.

Hey ✋

Since I am a computer technician, I would probably like to join the support or translation team, why not, maybe I will send an application in the future.

Kind Regards,

Shadel

TruckersMP Veteran Driver I

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

I think I have mastered the rules of the game. And I am confident that I have the ability to think in detail and make decisions on most issues.

That's why I want to be a game moderator or a report moderator. But if they were asked which one would you choose first, it would be the report moderator. I don't know, maybe I can try my luck by submitting a form in the future.

25 minutes ago, Black Alcoa said:

That's why I want to be a game moderator or a report moderator. But if they were asked which one would you choose first, it would be the report moderator. I don't know, maybe I can try my luck by submitting a form in the future.

You can't choose here lol because you need to be a Report Moderator before promoting to Game Moderator

This is the process of a GM: Game Moderation Trainee -> Report Moderator -> Game Moderator

5 minutes ago, [MCG] Masunio said:

You can't choose here lol because you need to be a Report Moderator before promoting to Game Moderator

This is the process of a GM: Game Moderation Trainee -> Report Moderator -> Game Moderator

Hello, the users here are only talking about the tasks they would like to do, considering a situation that suits them. Nobody pays attention to how the system is right now, they only talk about the teams they have in mind. 

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

34 minutes ago, [MCG] Masunio said:

Burada lol seçemezsiniz çünkü Oyun Moderatörüne terfi etmeden önce Rapor Moderatörü olmanız gerekir.

Bu bir GM: Oyun Moderatörlüğü Stajyeri -> Rapor Moderatörü -> Oyun Moderatörü sürecidir

I know about your promotion status, man. I just talked about where I want to be. You should have read carefully  ? I mentioned that I wanted to stay on the report moderator.

Once upon a time there was a thing called IGA. Had a good time.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

6 hours ago, Caernage said:

Well, even if I am in TruckersMP team, my dream would have been to become Human Ressources. It sounds may weird for you but as this is my job IRL, I'm diplomed with a bachelor's degree (and soon a master's degree as HRM ) of it and in a such project, it would be a great dream. I think there is a huge challenge within the team, management and recruitment, I love solving some issues regarding disciplinary and love human contact. But that's a dream obviously.

Hello, I am also a Human Resources in my job IRL, good to meet another person in the same position as I am. 

I would like to be a Discord Moderator for TMP one day. 

100% Game Moderator. It has been a goal since I started playing to represent TMP in game when needed the most. I love working with people through problems, and trying to keep the peace. Next time they open up applications, I hope to shine on through. We all make mistakes, but accountability is also important.

If I were to join the TMP staff team I would love to be a Game Moderator.

Hopefully I would enjoy the tasks that are associated with being a GM. I would try my best to learn everything and not be afraid of making mistakes. 

:kappa: 

But truth be told I think being a Discord Moderator would be pretty cool. I like the idea of having to moderate a large Discord server so If I were to choose now, I would probably join that bunch love all of you discord cattos :pepelove:

12 hours ago, Shadel said:

Olá, os usuários aqui estão apenas falando sobre as tarefas que gostariam de fazer, considerando uma situação que lhes convém. Ninguém presta atenção em como está o sistema agora, eles só falam sobre as equipes que têm em mente. 

Hello.

You are absolutely right the system has completely changed if it was for the better or not the future will tell. 

Lately players joining the moderation team have been zero and also the last shortening for the same was last year in December. 

Right now the moderation team is fetching staff from other departments for game moderation and reporting. 

Now is the question for those who want to be a game moderator for which cargc they have to apply!!!!!

Hello. 

Most of the players that are here on the forum work to become TMP staff, each one in the position he likes the most. Now will the team see this? I've also noticed that there are many staff with much less interaction on the forum than some of us and have already reached the staff. 

In the years I've been on TMP I've seen some very strange things and continue to see them, like game moderators with 300 hours of gameplay. Does the team simply choose the best. There are criteria that go over it like friendship, belonging to a certain VTC etc etc. 

Be yourself, fight for what you believe so we become a good staff and a good person. 

7 hours ago, "RICKY" said:

Hello. 

Most of the players that are here on the forum work to become TMP staff, each one in the position he likes the most. Now will the team see this? I've also noticed that there are many staff with much less interaction on the forum than some of us and have already reached the staff. 

In the years I've been on TMP I've seen some very strange things and continue to see them, like game moderators with 300 hours of gameplay. Does the team simply choose the best. There are criteria that go over it like friendship, belonging to a certain VTC etc etc. 

Be yourself, fight for what you believe so we become a good staff and a good person. 

Heya! Hope you're doing good ?.

I really don't like the tone of what you're stating. The recruitment in TMP is base on your skills, abilities, your dedication and many other criteria which makes you the best candidate when it comes to the interview. The criteria which you have said "friendship, belonging to a certain VTC" etc so on is just a myth, If that was the case, I'd say 80% of the playerbase would be Staff right now considering we do have some great or let's say quite big VTC's where leaders are part of the Staff team and what not,  however, I'm not here to fight you or anything, just saying it would be much better If you don't point fingers or accused anyone here, especially If you don't know a nickle about how things work! 

Also, I'd like to point out that, having tons of hours doesn't really matter If you lack other skills which're required, hence, staff selection isn't base on one or two criteria, but on multiple criterica and If you believe you've those, each and everyone is welcome to apply and give a shot.

To know more about what qualities and requirements you ought to have , you can check the following topic - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/211-recruitment/ 

If you believe something is off, you're more than welcome to make a Feedback Ticket to Project Management or Community Management which can be redirected to PM's and get your fact knows rather making assumptions ?

Being said this, I'd requst you and other participants to be on the Topic and to make sure that it stays within it's boundaries and If the conversation is going off topic or ends in unnecessary arguments, we have to then locked the topic and even trashed It If required, so yes ?

16 horas atrás, Nody disse:

Ei! Espero que você esteja indo bem ?.

Eu realmente não gosto do tom do que você está afirmando. O recrutamento na TMP é baseado em suas habilidades, habilidades, sua dedicação e muitos outros critérios que fazem de você o melhor candidato quando se trata de entrevista. O critério que você disse "amizade, pertencer a um certo VTC" etc é apenas um mito. digamos VTC's bem grandes onde os líderes fazem parte da equipe do Staff e o que mais, no entanto, não estou aqui para brigar com você nem nada, apenas dizendo que seria muito melhor se você não apontar dedos ou acusar ninguém aqui , especialmente Se você não sabe nada sobre como as coisas funcionam! 

Além disso, gostaria de salientar que ter toneladas de horas realmente não importa Se você não tiver outras habilidades necessárias, portanto, a seleção de pessoal não é baseada em um ou dois critérios, mas em vários critérios e se você acredita que tem isso, todos e todos são bem-vindos para se inscrever e dar uma chance.

Para saber mais sobre quais qualidades e requisitos você deve ter, você pode verificar o seguinte tópico -  https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/211-recruitment/ 

Se você acredita que algo está errado, você' é mais do que bem-vindo a fazer um Ticket de Feedback para o Gerenciamento de Projetos ou Gerenciamento da Comunidade, que pode ser redirecionado para os PMs e obter seus fatos em vez de fazer suposições?

Dito isso, peço que você e outros participantes estejam no tópico e se certifiquem de que ele permaneça dentro de seus limites. lixou-o Se necessário, então sim?

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Maybe I can explain certain things that go on in TMP that I think many would like to know. 

If the hours of play is not important as I said then why does this question appear in the shortening? So one of these days we still have some staff who don't even play and never played in TMP..How does this person know how TPM works. how does a game moderator with 300 hours of ETS know what TMP is like? 

Another question if you are able to explain how a certain VTC has more than 25 staff within the TMP and continues from day to day to add more staff within the TMP. Is the domain of this VTC within the TMP?  From my experience I can say that it is not healthy for TMP

Attention, what I just said is visible to everyone, just search, maybe many think I'm against TMP but on the contrary. And one last thing. 

It's the players that make the TMP, not the TMP that makes the players. 

Archived