Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

The Leeds Lad's Multiplayer-Friendly Mods

HeyI'mAmethyst

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Downloading this mod now, I will see if I encounter any problems.

edit:

-Getting crashes when entering Scania dealer online

I'll have a look into that. Could you post me your log? That would help a lot. :D

i only want double trailer mod to multiplayer to drive on scandinavia

That's not possible with the way my mods are scripted, I believe. You're gonna have to wait until whoever made that mod to release it. :D

Hybrid truck pack updated to V1.1

Changelog:
Fixed Scania Crash
Added Daf XF Euro 6 chassis to all trucks

Please note this is still not officially approved for multiplayer use. Using unapproved mods in multiplayer can lead to a permanent ban!
You can use this in Singleplayer by all means. Just sell the truck or not drive it if you are wanting to play in MP.

Many thanks :D

So long you used only base.scs files it should be fine so long it's not enabled in mp. Basically buy the truck disable the mod and load the game in sp. No errors no crashes you "should" be good. Just if the truck looks bugged or broken a admin can still kill (kick, fine Swype you win) you from game.

Today I might buy a 4+ gb stick or micro sd card for my nexus 7 and start yanking usable file names for my how-to video.

^ Bet the Scania driver was like

hqdefault.jpg

Or maybe they just are bad at accelerating?

i only want double trailer mod to multiplayer to drive on scandinavia

so why post in this topic then?

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

@Egg-roll

I'm assuming as long as you don't use Raven wheels on the trailer. :lol:

As for the Renault, it's a Leeds Lad modification with the Volvo 750 engine and a Scania gearbox.  I was part of the same driving group with the Scania driver and were doing identical jobs.  He did mention redlining the Scania which is not ideal shifting.

Yes <_< tho better known than not, and finding the user using said bug is easy the logs lol

Tho I'm sure there are other glitches in the game modifying trucks, just not found yet.

Lol ok still doesn't ment they where not lazy on acceleration :P tho the less powerful Scania engine would be a little slower it shouldn't of been that much...

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

When I added the daf chassis I put "4x2e6.sii" instead of the "4x2.sii". Would the extra "e6" cause crashes? If so then the original truck chassis has to be replaced.

EDIT: So I've been messing around with engines, and I made this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n37v0Akdr90

I was wondering if the 9999999hp engine would work in MP? Or would it crash everyone and give me a permanent ban? :)

EDIT 2: Coming in the next version?

JxBdfsQ.jpg

Oh. Erm. I don't know what to say to that.

Also, I got the crash, yes. I got this:

00:00:12.710 : <ERROR> [unit] File '/def/vehicle/truck/scania.streamline/transmission/12_speed_ret.sii', line 3:
00:00:12.710 : <ERROR> [unit] The unit name '12_speed_ret.scania.streamline.transmission' is already taken by an existing unit (of type 'accessory_transmission_data').
00:00:12.710 : <ERROR> load_unit() - Failed to load units from file (/def/vehicle/truck/scania.streamline/transmission/12_speed_ret.sii)

I wonder if I should revert back to the dealer edits? Looks like it...

EDIT: Deleting the 'Transmission' folder in the Scania's folder seems to have fixed this crash.

EDIT 2: Heh, tried loading MP with a hybrid, guess what? Stock parts. Looks like I'm back on the dealer edits...

EDIT 3: Download links reverted back to the original dealer edit mod. That's the way I'm going to have to take, unless someone finds a way to fix this massive bug. Many thanks Takumi for pointing this out  :).

EDIT 4: I now do requests! Now you can have whatever truck you fancy!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived