The Leeds Lad's Multiplayer-Friendly Mods

HeyI'mAmethyst

Well unless actual save file editing fixes it (which confuses the hell outta me decrypt and open in notepad ++ its a heap of nulls and such) the no grill situation with daf isn't really an issue with the right paint job ;) (to me anyway)

edit: This is my version of the "Dafedes" Daf euro 6 cabin with Merc 6x4 chassis, sirius wheels all round (I finally figured it out), MAN TGX V8 sideskirt, Scania 730hp engine with sounds and Daf transmission and Iveco hi-way interior.

w8AY3DG.png

Looks great! :D

Thank you, I really like the Scania without the grill, but I'm scared about going with this on multiplayer, it won't crash anyone? And can I customize this Scania?

Right now, I fully recommend you don't use any of these trucks in multiplayer, until they are admin approved. Once they are the warning will be removed on my site. Sure you can use them in single player but if you don't want a permanent ban, don't use the trucks in multiplayer.

You could be able to customise them in-game, but it is highly likely that the game will crash. The only way to do it crash free is either editing the dealer sii and buying the truck again, or decrypting the save file, and adding the customisations there.

Glad you enjoy our mods! :D

Ah, just saw Paul's reply. If the admins are OK with it then yes, you can use them in multiplayer no problem.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you ever get banned by using our or your own hybrid trucks, post this in your appeal:

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/6812-allowed-mods/?fromsearch=1

Say that it falls under modded trucks. You should then be unbanned. :)

EDIT: New mod added: Super fast renaults.

http://ets2mpmods.webs.com/the-leeds-lad-s-mods (Found at the bottom of the page)

EDIT 2: Super fast Renaults V1.1 Released.

Changelog:

Fixed dealer crashes

EDIT 3: Hybrid Trucks V2.2 Released.

Changelog:

Added Scania R

Fixed the Scania's engine

Is that the one from my mod? The chassis and cab really do suit each other - fits like a glove.

No this one I did :3

So how do you fix the "no grill" problem?

I am not sure Gonzalez unfortunately, Leeds Lad might be able to help you there or even Egg-Roll I think he has a solution but I find actual save file editing confusing.

Kalido.jpg

If you're talking about the Daf xf e6, its not a missing grill - its the Mercedes grill being "in-the-way". Some trucks don't have this problem - such as the fh16.

Egg-Roll posted a solution somewhere in this topic...

Edit: found it.

this can be fixed, but it has to have the chassis of the cab bought (volvo/volvo then swap chasis to Benz/volvo cab) then file edit to the chassis you want (my hybrid had the issue)

I kinda snickered when you used webs :P

Yea to the best of my knowledge to fix the no grill issue the chassis has to be bought with the cab then save file edit it. That's what worked for my Volvo anyways..

When I get home (about 7 pm, 2 hours) I'll pop on the computer get premier installed and make the tutorial on how to do it. It'll have a list of parts images etc in the topic (might take the week)

One possibility of getting the grills to work is attempt making a mod that allows upgrading your trucks chassis between each other, if Leeds feels like trying it. My tune of the computer seems to be little

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

I kinda snickered when you used webs :P

Yea to the best of my knowledge to fix the no grill issue the chassis has to be bought with the cab then save file edit it. That's what worked for my Volvo anyways..

When I get home (about 7 pm, 2 hours) I'll pop on the computer get premier installed and make the tutorial on how to do it. It'll have a list of parts images etc in the topic (might take the week)

One possibility of getting the grills to work is attempt making a mod that allows upgrading your trucks chassis between each other, if Leeds feels like trying it. My tune of the computer seems to be little

If customising in-game always either crashes the game or reset the engine etc, then I don't see how I coukd make a mid that would allow chassis change, unless I make the chassis, engine etc an 'option' on the customisation screen. It could work but I'm not 100% sure.

Also, cheers for making a tutorial :3

Nice, The Leeds Lad, will be using the website often :)

Cheers, glad you like it :D

Egg-Roll you may be onto something here, I tried that with the mercedes chassis, telling the game to let it be used on the scania streamline and sure enough it shows up, doesn't crash my game and doesn't remove the grill! However there is a slight problem.....

Edit: I'll try other combinations to make sure it isn't a "one hit wonder" if anyone are working on this aswell please PM so we can work together to sort this out, I don't mind if you take credit I'll be happy enough to know we are expanding truck modification :)
PQJkfk8.png

Kalido.jpg

Yeah I did do you want me to record my process to show you or have you figured it out? It's simple grab the desired chassis from the files copy it and paste it into the truck you want to mix it with, so in my case I copied the mercedes 6x4a.sii file and pasted it into the scania streamline chassis folder opened the .sii file, up top it should say something along the lines of "accessory_chassis_data : 6x4a.mercedes.actros.chassis" rename mercedes.actros to whichever truck your editing so in my case it looks like 6x4a.scania.streamline.chassis. Also because some chassis have different cabin requirements they may say suitable_for[]: "megaspace.mercedes.actros.cabin" or along those lines, just remove this line and it should work.

Kalido.jpg

not even a day and my volvo chassis demonstration video got reported for copyright.....it's not even public -_- ohh well atleast I can remove the audio and everything will be fine

Anyway here is the tutorial Leeds Lad sorry for low quality obs tends to screw any editing software with any higher quality settings :/

Kalido.jpg

I'll try to muck around with it today along with the tutorial. Because I need to work with save files.

About the floating cab, it could be that Scania might have a dissent position. The gap in the front usually requires the right version of the chassis to fix.

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Archived