Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

The Leeds Lad's Multiplayer-Friendly Mods

HeyI'mAmethyst

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was not telling you to do it now, just was wondering because they way you said it it's like LHD interiors require advanced coding or something like that to do, while it's just a simple file name change, which can be done in under a minute.

Some people were asking me to create a LHD version of the mod - so that's what I did. I never said it was advanced coding, just creating a whole new interior. If you know what you are doing it's very easy :P

Plus I forgot to add in the MAN to the mod, but it's the same for every truck - remove the "_uk" at the end.

MAN will be added in the next update - along with a fix for the Iveco Hi-Way

EDIT: V2 Now released! Check it out! Check the changelog as well. Have fun guys! :P

I'll have a look into that. I've probably misspelled something in the sii files. Unfortunately my PCs plug socket has developed a fault so I can't do anything until its fixed. Many thanks mate for telling me! :D

I'll look at it for you in 3 hours if you haven't already.

Also get notepad++... it'll display the files better.

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Found the issue I think lol, you're missing "accessories: ##" and you have not numbered the accessories in the Scania file.

I'll keep looking but I'm fairly sure that's what could be causing it.

Edit: not Fixed... it crashes on me too (too late in the day to do anything...)

http://ets2mp.egg-roll.in/LeedsLadLorryModV2(egg).zip.scs

Sadly I won't be looking further into it till I get home.

Yes like my signature the "hit fix" was done on my phone so I can't guarantee it'll work (no compression options with the zip packers I have on it)

All I did was fix what I found in both Scania files

SUS0M9O.gif

Seeing the current link as is broken (won't work in game for 2 reasons) I'll be replacing with a new file (overwrite)

I'm going to replace the Scania.items with _nameless.####.####

It'll be done on my phone (again), hopefully this fixes it. I'll update this post when it's finished and uploaded

SUS0M9O.gif

I'll fix that on my break (2 hours)

Lol typical tech support...

I put non UK locals with nameless. It's replaced the old file, not sure but but I might of goofed on the UK location dealers, mainland locations should be fine however. But it was fine on my phone I'll test it tonight when I get home lol

SUS0M9O.gif

i realy like your to do list and youre communication with the comunity about development.

ets2mp team could maybe watch and learn a bit ;) (not trying too be mean or something just a good system is used here wich might work well for the ets2mp mod aswell.)

for the moment not gonna use it as i only play MP and its not officialy aproved.once aproved i will install this instantly ;) maybe would be nice if members of ets2mp team could look into making this aproved (if its safe for use ofcourse)

Thanks Movvy!

I've messaged TruCkDr1V3r (have i got the capitals right?) about getting this mod approved. He said he'll look into it a bit later.

If you check the files inside, you can see that only the truck dealer sii codes are changed. The only way it can cause crashes is if some parts are misspelt, and even then it won't crash anyone but you.

Also, I have officialy opened an unofficial community on the site. Currently looking for 2 moderators! Instructions to apply are in the forum.

And there are even rules for the staff in my forum, to make sure everyone is treated fairly! :D

Well unless actual save file editing fixes it (which confuses the hell outta me decrypt and open in notepad ++ its a heap of nulls and such) the no grill situation with daf isn't really an issue with the right paint job ;) (to me anyway)

edit: This is my version of the "Dafedes" Daf euro 6 cabin with Merc 6x4 chassis, sirius wheels all round (I finally figured it out), MAN TGX V8 sideskirt, Scania 730hp engine with sounds and Daf transmission and Iveco hi-way interior.
w8AY3DG.png

Kalido.jpg

Thank you, I really like the Scania without the grill, but I'm scared about going with this on multiplayer, it won't crash anyone? And can I customize this Scania?

You cannot customise when in-game as far as I know, and it shouldn't crash anyone it used base assets. I am watching Clarkinators stream and he has said these are allowed if an admin does kick/ban you for using these make an appeal and link this http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/6812-allowed-mods

Kalido.jpg

Thank you, I really like the Scania without the grill, but I'm scared about going with this on multiplayer, it won't crash anyone? And can I customize this Scania?

yes,the scania with no grill was made by me,its a tottaly save mod and i have been driving around in it for about 2 weeks now and the admins are tottally cool with it,so yes it is tottally save,we wont give you a mod that you can get banned with,all of our mods are save :))

EDIT:The scania is tottally customizeable in-game :)

SFH DRIVER

Archived