strange message SDK

faby

Question

i downloaded trucksbook yesterday to play with friends in a virtual company, and now i get a strange message.
request for use of advanced SDKs detected
Please note that this feature is provided as a basis with no warranties regarding performance and functionality. This game copy is not provided for use in professional or training environments as I can remove this message

4 answers to this question

Hello @faby,

You must go to these folders: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64 or C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x86
Then, go to plugins and delete that folder

Greetings
Elih.
TruckersMP Support

Hey I Shadel

Hi, first of all you don't have to worry. Exactly what you're talking about is a notification that appears on the profile selection screen in the game screen in non-game add-ons and apps like Trucksbook. This notification comes when you add any external add-on to the game. That's exactly what Trucksbook does. This message does not mean anything negative, I think you understand, if there is anything you want to ask, you can send me an answer. I wish you a good day.

Kind Regards,

Shadel

TruckersMP Veteran Driver I

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001