Report Summary not updating correctly

Chronified

Question

Before we start, I want to be clear that I'm personally fine with my 4 report limit as I don't even fill those

image.png.0922d8e3bce39e6901819c19a9b9d3c6.png

Quoted here

"max of 10 reports open out the gate"

"If you have good report, one will increase of 0.5 reports, but a bad one will deduct 0.2."

15 x 0.5 = +7.5

4 x 0.2 = -0.8

Should be able to submit 10+7.5-0.8= ~17.72 reports

But even not accounting my 15 accepted reports and if that model were tossed out and I lost 1 off my limit for every declined report.

10-4=6

lol

Was just noticing the number was off after assuming I loose 1 for every unaccepted, then did my research to find it's not too clear in the rules. 

I've even had a couple of my rejected due to the clip not being long enough etc, but still had the mod  thank me for submitting which may fall under "might be rejected but a positive rating is still given"

Just wondering what the actual weighting system is and hoping we can have it clarified, either on the forum or in the rules further.

Cheers from Canada!

D

Chronified

5 answers to this question

The reporting limit depends on the "score" of the reports sent. Declined reporst will most likely score negative, but accepted reports don't always score positive, they can simple score neutral, so they don't add to the limit (not sure if they can even score negatively). These would include most reports from the well-known crowded places, like Calais-Duisburg area or the Kirkennes quarry road in Promods. IIRC, it was made like that to prevent abuse from "report-hunters" that used to spend their time in those places and send reports for any single rule breaking they'd see.

• Upvote 2

Hello there @Chronified,

There are three ratings to be evaluated in every report dealt with:

Positive rating: is evaluated if the evidence attached in the report is not from a high populated area. (May or may not, according to the evidence and other private stuff that only Game Moderation Management knows).

Neutral rating: is evaluated if your report from a crowded area, eg: Calais-Duisburg road.

Negative rating: is evaluated more often if your report has been declined. Know that the way your report is being rated depends on the quality of the report, not the result of the report. There are various reasons as to why a report might be rejected but a positive rating is still given, and sometimes the report is accepted but a negative rating is given.

You can check this out for more details about the report system: (Website Reporting Guidelines & FAQ — TruckersMP).

And know that you can't see the report rating, it's hidden for players, only Game Moderation Management can see it, If you want to inquire use the Feedback System.

Kind Regards,

FezzTMP

Kindest Regards,

FayezTMP | TruckersMP Player

Bruijn Logistics |  General Manager + Driver

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

status.png

Reports | Appeals | Knowledge Base | Support System | Feedback System | Recruitment

Hello there,

Since there has not been a reply in 3 days, I will go ahead and move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you wish for this topic to be open again, please message myself or another Support member to have it open.

Kind Regards,

ScanvaUK

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive Topics

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

ScanvaUK

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics