Akimoto83

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello @Akimoto83
Here is my solution:
1.Launch the game as Administrator
2.Launch ETS 2 with DirectX (64-bit)
3. Make sure you have the latest version.NET Framework

But since I don't see your log, I don't know what the real problem is, the above solution may help you, if you still have this problem after trying, you can post your log file here , or consult our Tmp support, they will help you completely solve the problem!  https://truckersmp.com/support

Best,

Misty Island

Misty Island - TruckersMP - Player

Ascend Cargo | Driver

image.png.a2948cf0c580647219b26e02d549447a.png

Language : Chinese ; English ; Russian ; German

Report a player | Appeal a ban | Open a support ticket

Regards and have fun ❤️

Hello there!

If the above solution cannot solve the issue, for getting an idea of what could cause this problem, I would like you to send me the following:
• Your last "game.log.txt" file (right after the game crashed) --> C:\Users\%Username%\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2 or C:\Users\%Username%\Documents\American Truck Simulator
• Your "last_crash.log" file--> C:\Users\%Username%\Documents\ETS2MP or ATSMP
• Your last "client_.log" file --> C:\Users\%Username%\Documents\ETS2MP\logs or ATSMP\logs

The content of each file can be copy-pasted to "Pastebin" ( https://pastebin.com/ ) for example, then create a new paste for each file and send the 3 links in this ticket.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

Hello,

I am sorry for my inactivity. The problem has been solved and the Asus Armoury Crate software was the cause of these crashes. Probably a problem of RGB management with TruckersMP.... 
I sent the logs to TruckersMP support on a ticket, hoping that a solution will be provided in future updates. I'm forced to do without Armoury Crate in the meantime ...

Hello there,

I am glad to hear that you got an answer to your question.

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating a topic or a support ticket.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,

ScanvaUK 

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved