Fail to DBUS in TMP - Errors and Fixs

An error in a Foreign Language

image.png.8164e620f6a19b16d5459ba342575b20.png

This error indicates that the DBus servers are busy if you try again later, you will not get this error. 

It may be due to the intensity wait a little!

Waiting for game to start

image.png.83664d3d7b433cf86da7b5ad1ca35742.png

Close your ETS2, go to the Client settings, force update the telemetry and check if it's physically located in the Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\plugins folder. If not, go the the Documents\DBus Client\ and copy-paste manually the contens of "dbus_2009.zip" to the telemetry folder.

drag video click - dbus_2010.zip

If it didn't work:

VC_redist.x64 may not be installed on your computer. VC_redist.x64 click to download

The Error Code is 2503/02

image.png.dbd1b90ac6ebaf0988550dcb5fa30cea.png

Method 1:
Re-register the Windows Installer 1.Press the Windows Key + R, then type the following in the Run dialog box and press Enter on the keyboard: msiexec /unreg 2.Open the Run dialog box again and type msiexec /regserver, and then press Enter. 3.This will re-register the Windows Installer. Restart your computer to save the changes. -

Method 2:
Explorer.run the exe with administrative privileges 1.To open Task Manager, press Ctrl + Shift + Esc together. 2.Find Explorer.then right-click on the exe and select the End of the Task. 3.Now click File > Run New Task, and then click Explorer.type exe. 4.Create this task with administrative privileges, and then click OK. 5.Try reinstalling/uninstalling the application. -

Method 3:
Set the correct permissions for the Windows Installer Folder 1.Open File Explorer, then click > View Options and check "Show hidden files, folders and drives", select "check". Again, in the same window, uncheck "Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)". 2.Click Apply, and then click OK. 3.Now go to the following path: C:\Windows 4.Search for the Installer folder, then right-click on it and select Properties. 5.Switch to the Security tab, and under Permissions, click Edit. 6.Next, make sure that Full Control checks for Systems and Administrators. 7.If you want, then select individual under group or user names, then check the Full Control sign under Permissions. 8.Click Apply, and then click OK. 9.Restart your computer to save the changes. If none of these methods have worked, try method 4:

Method 4:

Set the Correct Permissions for the Temporary Folder 1.In File Explorer, navigate to the following folder: C:\Windows\Temp 2.Right-click on the Temp folder and select Properties. 3.Switch to the Security tab, and then click Advanced. 4.Click October Add button and the Permission Entry window appears. 5.Now click on the "Select a manager" option and type it into your user account. 6.If you don't know your user account name, Advanced 7.In click Find the new window that opens now. 8.Select your user account from the list, and then click OK. 9.Optionally, to change the owner of all subfolders and files in the folder, the advanced security settings window, the "Replace owner on subcontainers and objects" checkbox. Click OK to change the ownership. 10.Now you need to provide full access to the file or folder for your account. Click the file or folder again, click Properties, click the Security tab, and then click Advanced. 11.Click the October button. The "Permission Entry" window appears on the screen. 12.Click on the "Select a manager" option and select your account. 13.Set the permissions to "Full control" and click OK. 14.Repeat the above steps for the Built-in Administrators group. 15.Restart your computer to save the changes. I really hope that the errors have been fixed by one of these methods. Anyway, I'm here to help you again if you want!

Do not forget to disable the firewall

WRITTEN ERRORS

+ Can I change the window opening button in the file? If so, where is it located. I accidentally clicked the left mouse button to open the window and now I can't click anything in the window?

- Turn off game, go to your Documents folder and delete hry-core folder

+ how do I hide the box on top?

- you can hide it with the END key

+ DBus in Truckers MP but when i start the route i don't get nothing at the navigation route

- Do not forget to select map > TruckersMP Bus Routes on the DBus Client!

+ When I click start on the selected route in the DBus client, the game crash

- It depends on the density of the server, wait a few hours and try again

+ How the hell do i open the doors on the busses?

-  have you set the right window on/off and left window on/off keys? there should be a total of 4 keys.

+ DBus uninstall

- 1- Sell all our buses.

2- Remove Steam Workshop subscription of our buses.

3- Remove the dbus_telemetry.dll from Euro Truck Simulator 2/bin/win_x64/plugins

4- In case you don't use Harry's plugin manager for other plugins, remove hry_assets, hry_plugins and hry-core.dll.

5- In case you don't use any other telemetry, you can delete the whole telemetry folder.

6- Uninstall the Client like any other program.

7- Remove the DBus Client folder in your Documents

+ DBus Website errors

+ 1- Install the browser.
2- Clear the browser's cache.
3- Try a different browser.
4- If your problem has not been solved, collect a detailed description of your problem - the steps you have taken to the point of the problem, the solutions you have tried and whether it has worked before, explain what is happening while you are working
5- If your problem is not solved, you may not be able to log in due to the intensity, I recommend that you try again after a few hours!

+ Steam error that occurs during registration | DBus Registration

- Check that your Steam profile is public
Steam > Edit Profile > Privacy Settings >
Game details: Open to Everyone
Inventory: Open to Everyone

and please don't find a tick.

+ Problem witch loading the save.

- Don't forget the mod error fields, some mods don't support truckersmp and won't allow it!

Please continue playing on singleplayer when you download the recording tmp will not allow you to play with this recording.

Updated: 13/07/2022 - 18:53

If you have anymore questions, don't forget to stop by Truckers MP Discord or DBus Support server

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.