Hot Topic #48: Buses!

James

Buses was very good addition from tmp and i like it but 1 minus thing is that i dont like these buses are electric i hate electric vehicles at all but i hope u guys can add more buses to this game which uses fuel too :)) also making routes is sometimes annoying too cause it shows 'waiting for game to start' when u are ingame already but overall this is good addition :)

@~MERMI~ The main issue here is the requirement of having trailer attached on Simulation servers for the /fix command. The same issue can be noticed on Alternating Vehicles, if they don't have valid trailer attachment points defined.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Guest v5506

The buses are too slow, I mean come on its not like Electric Buses are designed for the distances driven between destinations in TMP. I would appreciate either a faster or a better bus for driving because its horribly slow otherwise.

Thanks to everyone who contributed.. ❤️ it's really nice.

spacer.png

• Like 1

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

18 hours ago, Hubs. said:

Otobüsün önü çarpışma olmaz çünkü otobüs uzundur, bu yüzden bir kapıya yaklaştığınızda kapıya yaklaşmanız gerekir, bu nedenle otobüsün önü çarpışma olmasaydı, kapıyı açıp gidemezdiniz. aracılığıyla.

If such a situation is encountered under the name of a major update, it means that the work was done incomplete or sloppy. If such an absurd situation cannot be resolved in a game, rushing to release the update is nothing but amateurish. Unfortunately, I can't see anything other than an update with errors. There is almost nothing to defend. Frustration.  

Kind Regards

Black Alcoa