Hot Topic #48: Buses!

James

Well, I'm sorry to tell you but I'm not excited at all. In fact, I don't intend to use this new feature, although I welcome it, anything that can improve TMP is good, as long as people use it properly (which remains to be seen with this DBus thing ?). Too long doing World of Trucks jobs exclusively, I'm not going to change that, besides, I don't like the idea of having to register in another site and download an extra client only for something that I can do easier (and probably with better results), with a real bus simulation game.

But hey, to each their own. I wish that everyone who decides to become a bus driver will enjoy it!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • True Story 4
  • Woah! 3

By the way Congrats for new buses mods and thanks for your efforts bring it in TMP but I'm not excited too use them however

who one be excited to drive buses I'm happy for them because they don't need the deal mods anymore.

Plus I see them on the road today July convoy event some player can't handle drive properly they always losing the control I hope they learn quick how to drive otherwise get complicated.

• Like 1

The buses them self are a good idea and i will be using them sometimes but the players are driving the buses to slowly when driving and another problem is the dbus world client isn't going to work for players who only play on 1 screen i have tried to set up a bus route from calais to dortmond when i hal alt tab out of the game and just says waiting for game to start and when i tab back in the game i am still wating for the bus route to start so there 1 problem and it would be nice to have more paint jobs for the buses where you can have 2 colours and more

I love them, I feel like it is a nice feature just because you do not need to always drive trucks you can actually "interact" with the npcs on the street.

I also really like the design of the buses and that they do not have to many mods to add on the bus itself.

I have nothing to complain about so far.

spacer.png

• Upvote 1

I think that this update of busses is good, I already tried it, but I have to tell that choosing only one bus from shop was for me little bit dissapointing for lenghts of the lines. Speed of the bus is not very normal for the Lines in the client. I am dissapointed but also happy of this update. I hope you will add some more lines and buses designed and engineered for the Lines. And would be happy to add server only for busses, because when I am in truck I and also other people don't like slow busses.

I like driving the bus around, and I may look into using the DBus feature at some point or another. 
Pros: Accelerates fast, and the feature seems interesting to try out

Cons: Brakes worse than my 2004 Honda Minivan in the rain, Hitboxes are kinda glitched (for now)

Project Cargo VTC - Driver

Discord: AABattery#8735 | IG: aabatteryets2

Languages:  ???????/??

Congratulations on the new update and the new player record 4000/4200.

But to be honest, buses in a truck game don't make any sense, since the physics are a bit weird apart from the front of the bus passing through (no collision).
In my opinion for the next one you should put a truck mod for example Scania RJL or something similar to that. But buses are definitely not a good option in a truck game like cars.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1