The Next Stop Is… TruckersMP!

Jeroen

1 hour ago, HamitCanKilic said:

Guys, do not install ''Dbus Telemetry'' if you install, your game will crashed on profiles screen. ? I guess TMP and Dbus Telemetry are not sync. Have fun!

Then you might have opened any other Telemetry in the background like "Logit", "Trucky", etc. which are not supported. DBus Telemtry works completely fine together with TruckersMP. I wish you a nice rest of the day! ?

Guest Aurris

Cool to see another vehicle variety added to TruckersMP. I hope in the future we'll get to drive the other buses made by DBus!

hiho, unfortunately I can't get dbus to run. I get the following error message when I start it. If I skip this with "next", it starts dbus but in a language I don't recognize and no matter what I click on, the same error message comes up again

translated with googletranlator because my english is not so good =(

dbus fehler.jpg

Problem solved

After installing telemetry from Dbus, every next opening of the game ends at profile selection and crashes every time

Doesn't work: uninstalling dbus world, deleting all files of dbus from documents, running singleplayer version, after verifying files, deleting last autosave files

How it looks in practise:

Edit: If anyone has had a similar problem I'm leaving it here, maybe it will be useful

Solution: dbus telemetry and hry_core should be removed from the Steam>plugins folder on the drive, as well as hry_core from Documents and you can play again

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Community Moderation Manager
15 hours ago, -RiPuZ- Style said:

The bus has arrived at TruckersMP and it looks very nice, which is great. but some of the front part of the bus goes inside an object and I don't know what will happen to this situation.

bus.thumb.jpg.31b3693da2441d1883a56996ed7148e5.jpg

"The front of the bus is non-collision to make sure that you can go through each toll gate within the game. Otherwise, the activation point is not accessible when driving a bus at some toll gates. Additionally, it also helps when approaching a steep curb or bump."?

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Hi

@MateuszUstrzyki

Do you use another Plugins ?

I have the Same problem with Trucky App , i can load a Game Fine , but it did Crahs , when it will show up the Overlay  !

Trucky App seems incompatible with the DBUS Plugin/Overlay  !

How to Fix Trucky App

Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\plugins\

Move : hry_assets , hry_plugins Folder , and 2 Files dbus_telemetry.dll and hry-core.dll

Update:

OBS Studio cause that Crash , without OBS it works fine with both Plugins  !

Update2: Temp. Fix

Start OBS Studio after the Game is running , and wait til the Trucky Overlay will show up , then it is Safe to run OBS Studio  !

Update3: Full Fixed now with latest DBUS Client 0.9.82  !

This new game mode is fascinating and I thought it was really great.?

From the beginning, when installing the DBus program, everything went well until it was time to test the game in practice, which did not work very well. After carefully reviewing some tutorials and contacting TruckersMP Discord support, I was able to find out the real reason why telemetry fails to download and causes my firewall to block when clicking to download. The tutorial on how it works and installation is excellent, but unfortunately this lack of information should be added for those who are having problems with their first installation.

Congratulations TruckersMP for this new work implemented.???

>  Raaphael   <   

Veteran Driver VII

?   ?  ? ? ?   ?

First of all, I am very happy that the bus has now arrived. However, it cannot be ignored that it has some faults and shortcomings. I personally would prefer it to be motorized. In addition, the vehicle physically made me very sad. I hope that the developer team will bring more different and beautiful buses in the future. And of course they will make updates on the existing bus.

?? I would like to mention the subject of Custom Bus Lines. Specifically: bus stops on the edge of a road.

The knowledge base guide: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/1573 says:

"you cannot collect passengers anywhere you like on the map. You can only stop at cities on SCS’ map that contain a bus station, that is a non-collision zone. Unfortunately any other areas, such as bus stops on the edge of a road, are not able to be used."

In the future is it possible to support this type of bus stop outside the no-collision zone? For example:

Lublin 43152.7;71.7428;-4261.7;2.76967;0.000000

mZ71VpH.png

Are there any obstacles to more supported bus stops? For example: Many of different variants bus stops that would require individual support. The decision that all bus stops should be located in the ncz. Or maybe something else entirely. 

Could you reveal a little in this regard?

17 hours ago, TP555 1981 said:

Hi

@MateuszUstrzyki

Do you use another Plugins ?

I have the Same problem with Trucky App , i can load a Game Fine , but it did Crahs , when it will show up the Overlay  !

Trucky App seems incompatible with the DBUS Plugin/Overlay  !

How to Fix Trucky App

Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\plugins\

Move : hry_assets , hry_plugins Folder , and 2 Files dbus_telemetry.dll and hry-core.dll

Update:

OBS Studio cause that Crash , without OBS it works fine with both Plugins  !

Update2: Temp. Fix

Start OBS Studio after the Game is running , and wait til the Trucky Overlay will show up , then it is Safe to run OBS Studio  !

thanks for the correct explanation of the problem.

DBus and Trucky aren't incompatible: it's OBS Studio.

On 7/10/2022 at 8:57 PM, Polyxena said:

Then you might have opened any other Telemetry in the background like "Logit", "Trucky", etc. which are not supported. DBus Telemtry works completely fine together with TruckersMP. I wish you a nice rest of the day! ?

Trucky is compatible with DBus telemetry, they can work definitely together.

Trucky - The Virtual Trucker Companion app

Owner and Lead Developer

spacer.png

Mobile App, In-Game Overlay, Dispatcher, Automatic Recording on collision, In-Game Radio streaming, Discord Rich Presence Integration

Download Trucky on your mobile device - Install Trucky for Windows - Trucky Website

This is an amazing project, it's online now, and everyone will love it.

Kind regards,

Tonyyy

卡车司机-标志-sm.png