Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Which vehicle do you think has the worst style/appearance in the game?

Black Alcoa

Hello dear friends, 

Some vehicles do not look good even if they are modified or unmodified. Even if we use our imaginations when the modification options for some vehicles are very few, we do not have vehicles to be created with very bright ideas.

I wanted to get your thoughts and opinions on this matter. Which of the vehicles in the game do you think has the worst appearance? 

In my opinion, there are 2 vehicles. One of them is Renault Magnum and the other is the Daf 2021 model.

Because the appearance of these vehicles really resembles a refrigerator. They look like a very bulky safe. Although it is pleasant to use, its appearance can sometimes be nauseating. There aren't many modification options either. Even if we record and edit it, it's not very good because the pieces don't fit well. In my opinion, the 2 most ineffective and passive vehicles in the history of the game are hidden in the models I mentioned above.

I'm also curious about your opinions. By the way, below I leave the magnum model, which, in my opinion, is the best modified in the history of the game. It's a really nice combination but still looks like a fridge ?

See you in the answers, game lovers. ❤️

spacer.png

spacer.png

Profil | Steam | Youtube

Actually, if you look at the issue from a broad perspective, there is no problem, my friend. Let's see those trucks on the roads without modifying them. What I really hate is the garbage trucks built by the Chinese and new players.It's really very intimidating. I'm not even talking about those who turn on these bad-looking headlights and burn the tall ones in the game. 

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

• 2 weeks later...

The oldest Volvo FH aged poorly. Its upscale version of interior being purple does not help either.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

They all have their charm if you consider their build year and production time.

The interior of the Renault Premium for example has been aged and looks unexciting if compared to recent models. But during its release time, it was innovative and state of the art.

I enjoyed driving the Renault Magnum. Its a cube with a spectacular all-around visibility which beats many other brands.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived