do you have a structural route?

_europeantrucks_

1 hour ago, _EURØPEANTRUCKS_VJ said:

benim için düsseldorf-calais, calais-düsseldorf, düsseldorf-rotterdam, rotterdam-düsseldorf ve ben bu rotayı kullanıyorum.

sen nasılsın?

Hey ben Shadel

Hello my friend
My general routes are as follows;
Dusseldorf - Calais
Dusseldorf - Lille
Dusseldorf - Lille Gas Station
I'm not going into Duisburg because that's where recruits are born, it happens a lot.

TruckersMP Kıdemli Sürücü I 

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

1 hour ago, _EURØPEANTRUCKS_VJ said:

for me its düsseldorf-calais, calais-düsseldorf, düsseldorf-rotterdam, rotterdam-düsseldorf and i drive this route everyday.

how about you?

Hey, 
I ride all routes have no regular routes, so always ride as I feel like. 

2 hours ago, _EURØPEANTRUCKS_VJ said:

benim için düsseldorf-calais, calais-düsseldorf, düsseldorf-rotterdam, rotterdam-düsseldorf ve ben bu rotayı her gün kullanıyorum.

sen nasılsın?

Mostly the routes I use;

• Dlc: Düsseldorf-Lille Petrol Station
  • As for wanting dlc, I usually get stuck on the Kirkenes Mine Road. 

Excellent and preferable routes on two routes. But because we have some ridiculous drivers, we can taste it whether we want to or not. For this, I recommend driving calmly and carefully. Either way, you may need to make this default.

Have a nice game for everyone.

Kind Regards... ?

spacer.png

Steam Youtube  | Truckersmp

Discord Nick: Whiτe.#0002

Whatever the highest paid job is for less milage when I deliver... Players that play like the map points in the map are usually the trolls and probably don't have a life. Why drive up and down the same roads? At least by doing a career-mode type play you're achieving something. 

I usually use this way. I dont know, i guess like the crowd. If i wanted to drive on empty roads i would enter SP ? 

Hello 

So so far 90% of players who responded to this post like to ride on busy main roads on CD road. ??

We can come to the conclusion that: 

- maybe they just had the game without DLC.

- play only on this road to be able to report other players is a hypothesis. 

- They don't like to do km without anyone on the road, maybe that's right.

good km for everyone 

Yoyo,

For some reason I got used to doing this as my "first-drive-of-the-day" route:

Bremen --> Osnabrück --> Dortmund --> Düsseldorf (and sometimes --> Frankfurt am Main) 

From there on out I usually drive some parts of C-D and over to Berlin. But the first route is the one you can catch me most often on ?

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive sub-forum.
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized.

If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me. 

Kindest regards,

DatSpeed

TruckersMP Game Moderator + Community Moderator

// Locked Moved to Archive

LanguagesTR / EN

-> Rules | Feedback | Report System | Ban Appeal <-

image.png

Archived