Game and Real life

Shadel

Hey I Shadel

Do you think if we drive the trucks that we can drive in the game in real life, will the distance perception affect us in light errors and overtaking, in short, will the game confuse us while driving in real life?.

bulgaristan-tir-CwOo_cover.jpg

King Regards

Shadel

TruckersMP Veteran Driver I

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

16 minutes ago, Shadel said:

Hello Shadel;

Thanks for starting a topical thread on the forum.

No matter how many trucks we drive from afar in the game, of course, this job is not like the game in real life.
The atmosphere in real life and in the game is very different, but I once drove a Volvo FH in real life without a trailer. ?

Kind regards;

OnurBey.

Do you think if we drive the trucks that we can drive in the game in real life, will the distance perception affect us in light errors and overtaking, in short, will the game confuse us while driving in real life?.

• We act knowing that at the end of our rides in real life there is death. But in the simulation game, everyone wants to do what they can't do in real life here. This allows you to cause unconscious accidents. I'm talking about the driving patterns of players we call novice drivers. (No offense to anyone.) We should never consider situations related to each other in real life and the game.

Kind Regards...?

spacer.png

Steam Youtube  | Truckersmp

Discord Nick: Whiτe.#0002

The game is nothing like trucking IRL. In hindsight, the game isn't supposed to replicate "truck driving".

ATS and ETS2 replicate the trucks and their operation, albeit at a very basic level. That's all. There are MANY elements and challenges of truck driving that isn't in the game; not to mention how unrealistic the physics of the trucks and the trailers/loads are.

Yes, distance perception and other visual elements are far off from driving IRL. But again, the game isn't simulating being a "truck driver" per se. Just the truck.

Although we think that the reactions we will give in real life and the instant reactions we will give in the game environment are similar, we do not care much because we know that we will not take any material or physical damage in the game. I think this is the difference from real life. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived