What is your most preferred trailer brand and type?

Black Alcoa

Hello dear friends;

I was wondering about the trailer brands and types you use in the game. How would you like to talk about the trailer models and brands that you enjoy using and that you like? ?

I am waiting for your answers. good games. ❤️

My favorite trailer brand.. ❤️

spacer.png

spacer.png

Profil | Steam |  Youtube

Krone profiliner sometimes lowbed.

1574800594_R440Manager.png.92d0783160ca36c5f8243ec93f0ee123.png 1210712418_VETARAN1.webp.5e6511080dd4751d2303d7c28dbdfc38.webp 

What is your most preferred trailer brand and type?

• Of course, I prefer the Krone Brand Profiliner model, which is the most preferred Trailer over TruckersMP. Because to me, no matter what kind of truck model, the only one that will look good is the truck, to me, the Krone Profiliner Truck is coming. I recommend it to everyone. The Perfect Trailer. I'll show you a photo from Real Life like this, for example;

Profi-Liner_EasyTarp_high-res.jpg

• As an example, a photo of a truck with a Krone Profile liner trailer on ets2;

ets2_20220630_040805_00.png

Don't you think they're beautiful? ?

spacer.png

Steam Youtube  | Truckersmp

Discord Nick: Whiτe.#0002

Hey I Shadel 

Schmitz Cargobull trailer, a brand that is not actually in the game, is my real favourite. Unfortunately, we cannot see this trailer in the game. but I can get it as close as possible with my own code experience. The trailer I use for this is Krone. Krone is a real famous brand that does its job well. 

Kind Regards 

Shadel 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver I 

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

Guest Aurris

I've always used the standart trailers but recently I've been taking an interest in Krone. I bought the DLC mainly because I was tired of seeing that ugly "BUY DLC KRONE" trailer whenever I was playing on TMP

Krone

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived