Who's excited for " D bus'y " day ??

Pirate_Luffy

"D bus'y" günü için kimler heyecanlı ??

• I am looking forward to July 10 with great excitement. I'm very curious about that moment. It would be a very nice feeling when I imagine that everyone has a bus under them. Good luck to everyone already for all the players.

Kind Regards...?

spacer.png

Steam Youtube  | Truckersmp

Discord Nick: Whiτe.#0002

Guest DBus_David.

I am looking forward to the launch of the bus, but also hope that this bus can be given to TMP Bring a different gaming experience. 

Hey I Shadel 

On Sunday, July 10, almost every player will take the bus and quickly take the road that they love, the Calais Duisburg road, excitedly. You may get bored of seeing buses that day, because there will be a real bus traffic and convoy, there will be an increase in players, of course, stay calm and save your excitement for that day. 

Kind Regards 

Shadel 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver I 

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

2 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

"D-Day" is an inappropriate term to describe the release day of the DBus in TruckersMP.

I'm sorry if that meant in a wrong way but what i meant was different.
D-day can also be expressed as " the day on which an important operation is to begin or a change to take effect "

4 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

That buses will be limited at 90 or maybe even 80 Km/h... ?

Yes that's right. They explained it during the Twitch live stream. And justified it by the fact that this is a city electric bus. Acceleration are pretty good, but speed is 90km/h max.

That's why I mentioned on another thread there should be "city routes" with multiple regular stops, rather than inter-cities or international routes.

1 hour ago, -Alizée- said:

I haven't seen a date anywhere. Is this info sure?

Yes it was confirmed by a staff member on another thread

1 hour ago, -Alizée- said:

Will there be a dedicated server where the buses will be hosted on all the servers and will we be able to take care of and transport passengers?

No dedicated server at the start. I think you will be able to get it on all servers but I'm don't remember well and I'm 100% sure on that.

6 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

I wonder how many people will lose their "excitement" if what I've read somewhere is correct... That buses will be limited at 90 or maybe even 80 Km/h... ?

Yeah.. The maximum speed that bus can catch upto is somewhere around 90 KMPH and it makes sense since it runs on the battery ?

3 hours ago, -Alizée- said:

I haven't seen a date anywhere. Is this info sure?
Will there be a dedicated server where the buses will be hosted on all the servers and will we be able to take care of and transport passengers?

Yeah this information is authentic. 
The release date has been announced on the TMP Official Twitch stream by James (TMP Staff).
And coming to the other topic, buses will be available in the servers already exist (Sim1, SGP, arcade). You can even drive buses in Promods but there is no information about whether you can do jobs using buses in promods. But it will be available in promods pretty soon, atleast i hope so.

Archived