What's everyone's opinion on the buses coming to TMP?

Truckerdan_TMP

I like the slow speed of the bus. This slightly slows down the general rally. Oddly, many players want to rally very recklessly. Why? Why aren't they on Arcade servers or singleplayer? Why are these players not interested in security? A speed of up to 90 km/h is safer than 100+ km/h. If you want to rally, learn save edit. Put a Volvo engine, another gearbox on the bus and do a rally in singleplayer. There are various bus mods for singleplayer. Among other things, this bus.
The large turning radius of the bus is natural. Take a truck and a panel trailer (wall panels, glass panels) - you get the same result.
It's also a good thing that bus repairs are expensive. Maybe the trolls won't be interested in using the bus.
Problems: The Dbus system is still very rudimentary and buggy. I hope it develops. Trip loggers do not count bus jobs. Too few routes. If you drive around, you will notice that most of the buses are empty. Maybe it helps if the bus can carry small loads like a caravan? The players play style is not realistic, so why not? There is an invisible trailer mod for this in singleplayer. But why not use a caravan with a bus? In Estonia, long-distance buses sometimes drive with a small trailer. They carry mail and other small stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We see the physics error that occurs when a Skoda-style passenger car collides with a truck. Under normal conditions, a truck should destroy it, but this event is actually the opposite. On the contrary, a car can overturn a truck. I can't relate to one of the bus mods either as I see this physical incompatibility. 

“Be careful who you trust, Sergeant. People you know can hurt you the most.”

The first argument is always the trolls and reckless people driving these objects. But still, this is a great addition imo.

It brings variety in the amount of vehicles and approach to the multiplayer. You don't have to pay attention to just other trucks, but also to cars and buses. 

I wanted this in the game for a long time and I can only say I am happy to see and drive it from time to time.

Not meaning I will become a bus driver ?

Ex-Community Moderator

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator. 

Archived