What's everyone's opinion on the buses coming to TMP?

Truckerdan_TMP

For me, i think it will be a great addition to the game and will be very fun to drive and do bus convoys and i guess its something different and fun added to the game  And also if they have there own custom jobs that would be very cool ? 

so looking forward to it 

Let me know below on your opinions, would love to hear them ❤️ ?

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

What's everyone's opinion on the buses coming to TMP?

• His work with this kind of thinking is excellent. It will give a Nice feeling on TruckersMP for bus lovers. I can say that I like the mode too. We are waiting as a team with great excitement.

Kind Regards...?

spacer.png

Steam Youtube  | Truckersmp

Discord Nick: Whiτe.#0002

More player traffic variety on top of the scout cars wouldn't be bad ye? Now let's hope most of our bus drivers won't end up turning into trolls

Though I wonder how they're planning to make the job market accessible for busses if they're not gonna have a trailer/caravan connected, outside of using bus routes in Trucky

Guest Aurris

I also tried the bus in singleplayer, the design is cool and it'll also be pretty amazing to see another type of vehicle in TMP. Another thing I like is that it doesn't really go fast (80km/h most of the time) so maybe for a while C-D will be calm...

More variety can't be bad for TMP I think as it should attract more players (especially when you don't have AI traffic).

The fact that buses will have their own jobs will be very good as if it was just another free roaming vehicle, I think people would quickly be bored and stop using them.

If I had to make a negative comment I would say that, from what I saw, the routes are long distance ones (between big cities) while the buses are city buses. It feels a bit boring to do long distances with buses like that. I would have preferred short local routes with regular stops (every 5-10min). I guess there aren't many places with that many bus stops on the map. But I know that in the Nordic countries there are a lot of bus stops on the roads! I think in Romania/Bulgaria/Turkey too?!

A new update always adds fun to the game. If it is used with discipline, it can be a nice ambiance in traffic. We'll watch and see. However, I still do not find it correct to have non-truck vehicles in the multiplayer system. I think its use, except for the authorities, is a bit ridiculous. 

Kind Regards

Black Alcoa

I'm personally loving it. It's brought me and my friend back to TruckersMP after having shifted to SCS MP which we still prefer when driving trucks.

I'm having a blast driving the bus on TMP, the DBus electric bus is a joy to ride, modelled very well and the mere fact you can pickup passengers and transport them long distance to other cities makes for a nice change. Maybe I'm a bit biased because I love driving buses anyway, owing just about every bus Sim out there.

It's nice to see a variety of vehicles instead of trucks all the time. It's a choice, you can either drive a bus or a truck so what's the big deal to the naysayers!

It's a new thing so people will eventually get used to it.

It added a completely different atmosphere to the game, it was really nice addition. i don't enjoy using it but nice to see on the roads

The busses added a different atmosphere to the game and I really liked it! The only thing I don't like is that it is very difficult to reach the speed limit of 110 km/h.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

I would love to see the ability to modify or save edit the bus with truck parts, provided that the hitbox does not change. Stuff like paint jobs or the steering wheel don't hurt at all.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

On 08.07.2022 at 02:43, Black Alcoa said:

Otobüs sistemi için birçok soru işareti var. Tüm bunlara cevap verebilmek için sistem devreye girdiğinde TruckersMP ekibinin detaylı bir bilgilendirme blogu yazacağını düşünüyorum.

It's been quite a while since the buses came. However, I can't help but say that it caused disappointment and nervous breakdown.

Insufficient paint , insufficient engine power and a large number of errors. I can say that the motor powers and clumsiness of novice amateur drivers ruined the enjoyment of the game. I started getting headaches every time I saw the buses. Hopefully it will be removed from the game soon or just made for bosses. They started creating a lot of trolls and accidents. Also, what does the municipal bus do in intercity travel?

I like the appearance of the bus but I don't drive it very often, the reason is the following points

1.The speed of the bus is too slow, at 12:00 UTC it is easy to block in the city of Calais

2. The turn of the bus requires a lot of space, in some places where trucks can turn, the bus can not turn

I also hope that drivers who like buses can drive safely on the road?

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

Archived