What is your favorite game besides Ets2 and Ats?

Whiτe.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There 

Actually, I haven't been interested in computer games for a long time. I see Ets2 as a hobby, to get away from the stress of the day, to spend time with a light music accompaniment. That's why there isn't any other game that I like. 

Have a nice days, 

Shadel 

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

• 3 weeks later...

I know how to play some games among all those are GTA for an open world theme that I come from the ps3 playing to the pc like the FiveM theme, I also love horror games like pacify, phasmo, devor.  Rocket and Fall Guys will be played like other additional games.

Best regards.
Quiber

Best Regards.

Quiber

2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb

Rules | Support System | Feedback | Ban Appeal | Recruitment | Reports

Horizon series,Red Dead Redemption

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

GTA 5 and Forza Horizon

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Currently? I still play the crap out of the first Darkest Dungeon. The sequel is total crap. I also dabble with Assetto Corsa Competizione. I'm absolutely terrible at racing sims. I just don't have the quick reflexes needed for such driving. At my best, my pace is comparable to Nicholas Latifi and at my worst I am like Nikita Mazepin. I tend to be a blend of two at most times. Thankfully I don't attempt to race cars in real life.

Don't really have a Favourite game but there are others I enjoy like TSW2 & Farming Simulator on the PC. I recently got into Hitman on XBox and enjoying it. Bored of GTAV now, excellent game, but waiting for the new one to eventually come out. Forza another game I enjoy and have a good few hours on The Crew 2, too. 

Archived