Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

VTC Command similar to pinfo

SUGGESTION NAME:  TRUCKER MP IN-GAME MENU VTC

SUGGESTION DESCRIPTION:

(A

Seeing friends along the way is always fun. When your friend shows up on the map, you know you need to get ready to say hello. To this day, this feature is widely used. But I think this feature should be upgraded. Many players are part of vtc. Therefore, I think it should also be possible to see VTC colleagues on the map. (Exsample Image A1 and A2

(B

Another feature that I think might be interesting is a VTC status command. For the function to work, the Command must be written in the chat for example /vtcinfo. When the command is written. you will be answered with message. The message will contain information about your VTC. This may be information such as, (Exsample Image B1)

• Online players
  • Offline players
  • Players in Area (Same City or X meters)
  • Number of members

This feature will make players more aware of your VTC. 

ANY EXAMPLE IMAGES: 

IMAGE A1

spacer.png

IMAGE A2
spacer.png

IMAGE B1
spacer.png

WHY SHOULD IT BE ADDED?:
The features I think will be relevant for many players. These functions are useful and not least, they create unity. If you know that your work colleague is in the area, it will be easier to drive together. Function will make new friends etc.

From Kzumastormz

Made of Kzumastormz

spacer.png

• James changed the title to VTC Command similar to pinfo

Hey,

Thanks for your suggestions. In the future, please only have 1 suggestion per thread.

However, I must inform you that the first suggestion regarding the VTC user colour on the map has already been suggested here:

For the second suggestion, I have gone ahead and moved it to the correct category. I have also changed the title because the first one has already been suggested elsewhere.

Thanks for understanding!

Kind regards,

JamesS014

TruckersMP Community Manager

• 1 year later...