What do you want to do most on TruckersMP?

Whiτe.

With a calm music in the background, I want to continue the friendships that will never end with my friends. I was wondering about yours, as I always do. I'd love to hear your thoughts, as I'm curious too. What do you want, for example, in TruckersMP the most?

spacer.png

Steam Youtube  | Truckersmp

Discord Nick: Whiτe.#0002

My purpose of playing is to have a good time with my friends, which is what i do anyway ? . TMPs activities are great i agree with them and the best is turn on my music softly and drive, then its nice to chat and meet new people in the Düsseldorf hotel. Maybe TMP made me addicted ?

It is really enough for me to make my journey by listening to my music calmly, without encountering trolls, hasty people and cheaters, while having a voice chat with my friends at the same time. It is a one-to-one method to relieve the tiredness of the day's stress and make me forget a little if I have sadness.

A drive on the calais duisburg road with music is clear and crisp.

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator. 

• Nody locked this topic

Archived