Can TruckersMP still give you the old taste?

Whiτe.

It still gives me the old taste. But in the old years, when I played the first game, everyone respected each other. But our current players all cause each other to die and have accidents. It doesn't just end there. Everything used to be good, my friends

spacer.png

Steam Youtube  | Truckersmp

Discord Nick: Whiτe.#0002

I miss everything from the old rules, the speed limit and the quality of the player base. 

Unfortunately, the biggest downside of the systemic improvements was that the player base almost never consulted the report in the past. Today, it is filled with people who can be sensitive to even the smallest word and display hostile attitudes. Believe me, this audience, whose purpose of entry to the game was only to ban players, caused serious damage to the game. Maybe the only reason we're talking about this in this position right now is because of these selfless aggressive, hasty players.

Unfortunately, the old ones used to be good. There is no other choice but to make the future beautiful.

Kind Regards

Black Alcoa
TruckersMP Veteran Driver II

Hey I Shadel 

It may be good if the old players come, the servers are not as full as they used to be, but it's still nice this way.

Kind Regards

Shadel

TruckersMP Veteran Driver I

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

Frankly, I miss the times when the speed limit was 150. I joined a convoy the other day and the speed limit on the server was 150. It was great, frankly, I remembered the old times. ??

I also agree with some users regard the speed matter, from my point of view the speed limit could be increased only on highways at least by 10 or 20 km/h, but this is only my opinion. Or at least increase it until we will get AI traffic support, if we will get it. I personally don't see a problem increasing it only on highways, outside cd and alps nobody drive there and it's pretty dead.

I saw aswell they changed the policy regard the 5th ban based on the behaviour change over time of the users, wich logically they supposed to change their behaviour and learn after 2 or 3 bans, maybe 4 if they are stubborn, but apparently it's not enough, so i kinda don't understand this decision, and i don't see many reasons to keep reporting people. But again it's only my opinion and i personally see this moove more like a try to bring back more players that are being perma due to the history because of the numbers that went down in the last many months after the release of the official multy support, anyway i hope they will think about the speed matter aswell seeing how now apparently TMP trust users behaviour.

I generally noticed that, compared to few years ago, the online gaming experience become way more toxic and with more "i don't care" attitude, compared to the past (not even that long ago) unfortunatly.

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

As a moderator i dont want the old speed limit back. I have seen how bad a lot of people drive. And giving them 150km/h speed limit when they cant even handle 110km/h, is just a really bad idea. And people complaining that people report too much? Well they wouldent report you if you diddent brake the rules. It really isent that hard to do. Would you be large and forgiving in real life if people hit you from behind by accident? Cause as they said i drove 110km/h in a 60km/h zone so i couldent brake? I dont think so. And so if you get reported, you did something wrong, and if you diddent the moderator viewing that report wont ban you. But if you did get a ban, maybe consider why you did, so it dosent happen again. So no, i dont really want to go back to any old times on TMP.

The old dates were good yes but it is good now. The only problem is that there a speed limit and it is issue that i do not hope will be lifted. The reason is that for years topics have been opened on this subject discussions have been made but the slightest change has not been made, i dont think it will be done in the future

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

• Nody locked this topic

Archived