July Official Convoy

Whitelodge

• Project Manager

Our July Official Convoy of 2022 has been scheduled and you're all invited! ?

This month we are back in Europe for an European adventure! We will be heading through Austria and France taking in some of the breath-taking views of the winding roads!

Please join us on the 10th of July at 17:00 UTC!

-----

? Information
The convoy duration is estimated to be around 90 minutes, possibly a bit more if you're near the rear!

No breaks are scheduled, but you are welcome to pull over in a safe place if you require to do so!

You can view the temp rules for this event here.

Convoy route: 

spacer.png

-----

?️ Parking
You may park within any no collision zone which is available in Strasbourg.

There is plenty of space, please do not park on pavements.

As for the destination, the Event Team will direct you to what company to park in.

-----

Please feel free to comment or ask questions in our Discord channel #official-convoy or on the forum below!

• Awesome! 9

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Event Request | Event Calendar | Feedback | Events

It sounds to good to miss this one guys unfortunately for me I have to miss this one as my baby girl is due to be born next couple days lol (So excited yehaa) I wish everyone a great day/night wherever you are in world. Please drive safe and happy trucking everyone. 

gra3m388
TruckersMP Event Team

• 2 weeks later...

Although I was unfortunately unable to attend this event, I'm glad to hear that everything well, and that everyone had a great time ?

The fuel stops set up by the Event Team was very well done, and provided a safe system for those using the buses to fuel up (Recharge) before taking to the roads of the Austrian mountains ?️

The views along this chosen route would have been stunning, and I'm really looking forward to being able to attend the next one.

• Like 1

spacer.png

• Velo locked this topic