Game crash problem in Promods

Phoenix_Ignite

Question

Hello!

I have started to playing a Promods before 2-3 days. But I noticed that the game is constantly crashing. and this problem was not causing in the Simulation 1. I played a lot in Simulation 1. After crashing I have to load previously saved game and it is like teleporting to somewhere when the game was auto-saved. And this problem is to annoying to play the game.

Can anyone help me to solve this problem?

10 answers to this question

Hey,

I can see that you're currently online on ProMods, driving the Kirkenes Quarry road, as this is quite a busy area, which means that there are many players. Maybe your PC can't handle that many players. 

If you don't think this solves your problem, make sure your make sure you have all map expansion DLCs. Also maybe try out if it works fine in Singleplayer. 

Then adjust the file organization in the mods selection area as following:

promods-assets-v2.61.scs

promods-def-v2.61.scs

promods-map-v2.61.scs

promods-media-v2.61.scs

promods-model1-v2.61.scs

promods-model2-v2.61.scs

promods-model3-v2.61.scs

I'd also recommend trying to use a new profile to see if it works on that profile, if not try to re-download/ re-extract the files, as one of the files could be corrupted.

I hope this could help! 

• Like 1

Hello, for getting an idea of what exactly could cause this problem, I would like to you to send the logs file.

After the crash your last game log files Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > game.log.txt

Paste the your game.log.txt file into pastebin.com or rentry.co and send the link here.

Kind regards,

mexiumut

steam-512.png Steam Profile | blogger-2.png ETS2 and ATS Mods blog for TruckersMP

Languages: turkey.png Turkish and English usa.png

Veteran Driver VI

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Volvo 750HP | Scania 750HP

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above? ?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

I waiting you! ?

Kind regards,
Cute Fast
TruckersMP - Support

• Like 1

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------
v5UcIVb.pngZZdd5tf.png

Languages/Diller: 1f1f9-1f1f7.png  (primary) /   1f1fa-1f1f8.png 1f1e9-1f1ea.png

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

11 hours ago, Chris2306 said:

Hey,

I can see that you're currently online on ProMods, driving the Kirkenes Quarry road, as this is quite a busy area, which means that there are many players. Maybe your PC can't handle that many players. 

If you don't think this solves your problem, make sure your make sure you have all map expansion DLCs. Also maybe try out if it works fine in Singleplayer. 

Then adjust the file organization in the mods selection area as following:

promods-assets-v2.61.scs

promods-def-v2.61.scs

promods-map-v2.61.scs

promods-media-v2.61.scs

promods-model1-v2.61.scs

promods-model2-v2.61.scs

promods-model3-v2.61.scs

I'd also recommend trying to use a new profile to see if it works on that profile, if not try to re-download/ re-extract the files, as one of the files could be corrupted.

I hope this could help! 

Hello @Chris2306

My PC has the high processor and RAM & Graphic Card. And I have played Simulation 1 (C-D road) and the Operation HQ too where there are more than players playing than the Promods. almost (150+ players nearby). So that time my PC handled it easily.

This is my files of Promods are in sequence already as you said. And yes, I have all DLCs named Iberia, Italia, Going East!, Scandinavia, Vive la France!, Beyond the Baltic Sea, Road to the Black Sea.

image.png.454732bf1ef28e1d5d6fa38343eed779.png

9 hours ago, Cute Fast said:

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above? ?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

I waiting you! ?

Kind regards,
Cute Fast
TruckersMP - Support

Not surely yet. But I got a good solution for my problem. ?

8 hours ago, Phoenix_Ignite said:

Hello @Chris2306

My PC has the high processor and RAM & Graphic Card. And I have played Simulation 1 (C-D road) and the Operation HQ too where there are more than players playing than the Promods. almost (150+ players nearby). So that time my PC handled it easily.

This is my files of Promods are in sequence already as you said. And yes, I have all DLCs named Iberia, Italia, Going East!, Scandinavia, Vive la France!, Beyond the Baltic Sea, Road to the Black Sea.

image.png.454732bf1ef28e1d5d6fa38343eed779.png

I mean you should check it ingame, as maybe these are in the wrong order in there, if it doesn't work maybe like I said, try to reinstall TMP and ProMods. 

Hello there,

Since there has not been a reply in 3 days, I will go ahead and move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you wish for this topic to be open again, please message myself or another Support member to have it open.

Kind Regards,

Nightmaree.

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive Topics

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

[DJ Trans*031] djmtrlltc 

TruckersMP Support + Translator

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator