MAP UPDATE

Hi People of TMP,

As you know SCS continues its map update rapidly. With the 1.45 update, hannover will be renewed and in the previous 1.44 update austria has been renewed.

- When do you think this renewal will come for C-D?

- What happens if C-D is renewed?

- Do you think they will only increase the texture quality or will they make a highway like in real life?

- What would the TMP density situation in a highway situation? Players scatter across regions of the map, hit another road, or are still driving on the C-D route?

- What kind of renewal would you like?

The reason i'm asking this question is because you TMP players usually drive on the C-D route (including me). That's why i was wondering what your thoughts.

My opinion; It would be nice if it was a highway in terms of realism. In TMP on the other hand i think that people will find another place of density for themselves (example: Alps). If they continue to work at this pace, i think it can come at the end of this year or next year. 

Sincerely, 

Aras.

Hello I Shadel

You're right, a texture refresh to the famous duisburg calais road or differences in road layout would be nice additions to quality. Scs renews a city with each update. but if this change does not come to the cd path, things may stay with tmp. and players are waiting for this renewal now a change will be good for everyone.:HaulieLove:

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

This road only exist because Belgium and Netherlands are not yet revamped and removing it while rebuilding Germany would make an empty spot on the map. Once they do that, it will change completely, just look at Promods.

Besides, base game France has only been retextured mostly, with couple of cities rebuild, but road network between them is still the same and I expect some changes to that too, after what happened with Austria, pretty much delete old / insert new, my hopes are high.

I am pretty sure c-d road is not a priority for scs ?, probably we could see changes to some parts of it in the future due to the rework project of the old parts of the map from scs.

Regards the texture quality and all the other things that concern the graphic aspect of the game, this could probably happen once the new version/generation of the scs prism engine will be ready (this could happen soon, they have been working on it for the last 5 years).

Population on the highways or on the other less populated areas on the map, i think it wont change in tmp soon (unfortunatly i would say); we need to wait for ai traffic to be implemented; outside the same few roads and areas, the rest of the map on tmp feels dead and lone, that's why a lot of people keep driving the same areas/roads (like me), pretty logic btw; for example, if i wanted to drive other roads or areas different than c-d or alps, i would go either single player or convoy mode to have a better experience and the feel to be a part of a living world, otherwise i would chose TMP to drive with tons of players, but only in specific areas, such as already mentioned c-d road, and currently alps. Even driving with other friends in other areas of the map than the ones already mentioned in TMP feels pretty dead, in this case the convoy mode would be a better option if you want to do that, having a more fun and complete experience.

If you join any multiplayer experience you expect to counter human players to interact with, plus depending on the game (like in this case), ai present; scs has achieved this, the thing is that it has a limited number of players for servers created.

TMP have the potential to be the big brother in terms of number of players in a single place (server) plus ai traffic, with, in addition unique implementations and changes to improve the experience further more being a modification of the original game. 

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

When do you think this renewal will come for C-D?

• No one expects an update to come for the C-D path no matter what it does. Because only Brussels junction has been updated since the game came out. The availability of better quality and remarkable content on the road that everyone wants can increase the popularity of this road, and only Truckers MP has updated the Brussels intersection by himself. It's not an update from scs. That's why we want Truckers MP to make these types of known ways better quality by the players.

What happens if C-D is renewed?

• I don't think we'll have much of a player breakup if the C-D path is refreshed or updated. Because it's a path known to everyone. As my previous answer, the better the quality of this road, the better it will be for Truckers MP.

Do you think they will only increase the texture quality or will they make a highway like in real life?

• I think they can do both. The texture quality can be good for those with a low system. But I don't know if the FPS will drop or not. Because the game is based on reality and Simulation, it can be a genre highway found in real life. I think everyone will like it.

What would the TMP density situation in a highway situation? Players scatter across regions of the map, hit another road, or are still driving on the C-D route?

• There should be a highway known as the C-D road. Because the C-D road is a road that received its popularity at first. If the issue of the highway is introduced and videotaped by famous people or if Truckers MP makes a broadcast that everyone can hear, there may be intensity. There is no such thing as our disbanded players necessarily driving on the C-D road. They may be switching to different maps.

What kind of renewal would you like?

• I think I've answered this question in the previous questions, man.

Good games to all Friends.

Kind Regards... ?

spacer.png

Steam Youtube  | Truckersmp

Discord Nick: Whiτe.#0002

Hello;

| - When do you think this renewal will come for C-D?
- I'm looking forward to the update for the C-D Path, however. I don't think SCS will do anything about it, at least not in a short time.

- What happens if C-D is renewed?
C-D The route that attracts the most players of the day in the normal server. I think this number will double with this update.

| - Do you think they will only increase the texture quality or will they make a highway like in real life?
Although I think the update should focus on texture, natural beauty and roadwork, I don't think SCS will give that much detail.

| - What would the TMP density situation in a highway situation? Players scatter across regions of the map, hit another road, or are still driving on the C-D route?
- If the round-trip single lane condition of the road deteriorates, I think there will be a decrease in the number of players. 4/3 of the map is already surrounded by highways. I think this update can break the crowd magic of this road. Since this will reduce the activity, I think it can cause a short-term damage.

| - What kind of renewal would you like?
- I can list them as renewing the road textures, renewing the natural beauties of the environment, expanding the resting facilities and petrol stations to create areas where the masses can comfortably stay, and making the road a little more curvy.

My thoughts are in this direction for now, my friends. I wish you good games. ❤️

Kind Regards
Black Alcoa

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived